SEC Tournament

I wonder if Tennessee can beat Kentucky tomorrow?

Gotta beat us first. 15 minutes left.

We’re playing better, but Tennessee is keeping us at arms length. Every time we cut into the score they get a 3. Need a big run soon to make the fight worth while.

Seems like our losses continue to be based on soft defense and weak rebounding, just like today

Our bench has got to step up and they’re not at the moment.

Tennessee is just playing to draw fouls now.

That would be good coaching, right?

Bad coaching would be fouling 90 feet from the basket

Depends. I hate it because you aren’t really playing anymore, you’re just trying to force guys out of the game.

Hogreality, that’s correct about good coaching. Anytime as a coach you have the option to gain the advantage of your opponent and are able to do so then yes, that would be good coaching.

yeah, and win

Well, we’ll at least get to play a game or maybe two in the NCAAs. When was the last time we made it to the second weekend in the tournament? The time between the first and second weekend is very exciting, best I can remember.

Just for a diversion, in case you’re as bored as I am, Tiger is four under for the day and one stroke off the lead

That’s debatable. Lots of coaches don’t do that. Bill Self is the perfect example of a coach that doesn’t do that.

Last year.

Tennessee was on their game today and we weren’t. We got whooped, that’s all there is to it.

Now we can rest up and get ready for the NCAA tourney. We should fall anywhere between a 6 or 7 seed. I can’t wait to see who we play.

That was an embarrassment for the program, 18 point loss, very poor defense and rebounding. I never saw any evidence that we truly wanted to win.

We made it to the sweet sixteen last year? Dang, I completely missed that.

Sorry, misread your question.

Oinkbait?