Game Thread

Refs have absolutely ruined this game for the Hogs!

Hogs have battled the Cats, Refs, and fans with mental toughness and grit. I’m proud of them regardless of the outcome. If this was in the Bud it would be a totally different story!

The refs are defeating the purpose of playing this game. They are dictating the pace and not letting these two teams play. Honestly, at this point, I don’t know which team is the better team. Kentucky is shooting great this half, but the refs are also bailing them out when they screw up.

The worst I’ve seen!!! I’m done!! Just hang in there and not let it get completely away.

We all thought this was a loss

But I sure would like to see us give it everything we have this last 12 minutes

I had to change the channel because I almost broke my TV. These refs suck!

Wow 3 for UK took 8 steps before the foul call on Thompson

At least Monk is not having a show out game on us.

We’re not playing like we did in the first half.

UK will win the SEC, then get a 1 seed, then get beat when they play the first solid team they play in probably the 3rd round.

Every time we make a solid play the refs just alter the play to stop any battle we may make.

I can’t stand this, these refs need to swallow their whistles and let them play.

At least we are showing a lot of fight.

The only thing we have not done well is shot the ball. And U.K. Did come out on fire. That kinda ended any hope of a win.

These refs are not calling an equal game.

Goaltending on free throw?.. nah

Hogs fought like hell. I’m proud of them.

No walking on #3 but foul on Kingsley, sick.

Yes, UK came out to play and we are now down 22 pits.

Hogs came to play, UK got bailed out over and over again by refs. Period

This is not sour grapes, but I’m still not seeing a Final Four team in this UK group. Matter of fact, I wouldn’t be shocked if they get dumped in the Sweet Sixteen. They still look very beatable to me.

It’s too bad they aren’t beatable by us tonight.