Game Thread

Hogs get outplayed and out coached in the second half. They completely lost their composure. They resemble the football team. Now how many of you think the Hogs can beat KY??? I hate to say it but I have tickets to the SC game and not looking forward to it.

Did Robb Smith make defensive adjustments at halftime?

And her come the trolls, accompanied by their theme music " Entry of the Gladiators"… enjoy trolls I know you are thrilled!

Agreed, I don’t think they’ll make it past the elite 8, if they make it that far.

Arkansas just didn’t play very well in the second half. If Kentucky plays like they did in the second half, in my opinion, they are a final four team.

Actually, before this game, I didn’t think we have a shot ever this year, but after tonight, I don’t think that anymore. I know we got beat bad, but I’m actually proud of the fight these boys had and believe if this were played at BWA or a neutral site, this game would have been very different.

SC sucks. They have two players and if they get shut down, the whole team shuts down. I’ll be there and so should you.

General, you coming to Columbia? I will be there but not looking forward to a possible loss and the SC fans.

Indeed. It’s the only road game I’m going to. My cousin lives in Columbia and got me tickets.

What game did you watch, we lost big but I didn’t see a lot of coaching by Cal. It’s hard to maintain your composure when your getting screwed by the refs. With all that talent UK won’t make it pass the elite 8 Cal will blow it he has blown it the last couple years.

Honestly, if the game would have been called like the Ark. Fl. game. I think UK would have won by 10 points. Cause we did not shot very well in the second half. IMHO Florida is the best team in the SEC at this point in the season.