Ole Miss game thread

Put your comments here or have 'em moved here. :sunglasses:

I may have to stop watching.

Iā€™m still watching, but I turned the sound WAY down.

Fire them all today! What an embarrassment

Just look at stats:
Ole Miss 21-7
Passing 5 of 6 for 99 yards
Rushes 9 for 154 yards (17.1 yards per carry)

According to those HOMERS, itā€™s an Ole Miss advantage playing without their starting QB because the Hogs donā€™t know how to game-plan. Thatā€™s great analogy by homers, acted as if the Hogs would know how to stop a good QB.

Looks like weā€™re headed toward another 50-something to 20-something rout. Iā€™m starting to get used to thoseā€¦

Ole Miss new QB 9 of 11 for 164 yards early 2Q
Hogs already gave up 31 points with 11 min left in 2Q

I just got home and turned it on. 31-7 with 5 minutes left in the halfā€¦ enough evidence for Rhodes to be fired after this gameā€¦ we canā€™t play defense. Bielema looks like he knows heā€™s done.

Seen enough??? Any fools on here want to come out and say there is any reason to keep this inept fat windbreaker wearing idiot as coach???

Nope, this is a game I expected to win and turn the season around. No chance anymore to stay. Needs to go

Sure is good to see as Coach Bielema keeps saying each week in his postgame press conferences that they will watch the film, make the necessary corrections because he knows the are ā€œ CLOSE ā€œ.
REALLY!

He doesnā€™t have any answers, itā€™s time for him to do the right thing and step down.
He will have been paid 20 million at the end of this season and produced virtually nothing. He should announce his exit sometime after this ridiculous performance today @ Ole Miss and waive his rights to the buyout money due to his failure to produce as the HC.

Our defense is likely to give up 700 yards from scrimmage to Ole Miss today, worst performance ever.

I know no one believes we will make halftime adjustments and come backā€¦0-18 when trailing at the half.

CBB is a great coach. Ole Miss is a better team. There is nothing CBB can do about it.
Ohā€¦ make sure an assistant does not forget about CBBā€™s lunch order !!!

What does saying something about his eating habits have to do with anything? Heā€™s a former lineman, Iā€™ve never seen a skinny lineman.

BTW coach Petrinoā€™s Cardinals is losing to an upstart Wake Forest

wellā€¦ we have life now thanks to a couple of turnoversā€¦ Ole Piss is moving the ball at will and weā€™ve gotten lucky to pull within 10. Watch us pull this one out and close out strong so weā€™re false hoped with CBB again next season.

Do you know the difference between BIG and FAT???
I guess notā€¦

ā€œStill havenā€™t punted yetā€ ā€¦ Matt Luke at halfā€¦ nuf said about our defense.

What was that stupid shit??? Is that from some inept coach or is this freshman out there freestylin?? You canā€™t make this shit up

Was that the stupidest 4 nd 1 call, I mean what the hell!
Iā€™ll give the Hogs credit, they didnā€™t fold up the tents @ 31-7, got a couple of breaks to make this interesting. Just wish we could tackle because I fear we will still give up at least a couple of more scores and I donā€™t see us scoring 45.
Weā€™ll soon know.