Ole Miss game thread

Hogs81,

You should really cool it with the “Fat” stuff, that has nothing to do with anyone’s ability to coach or not.

Just stick to the coaches results.

These are 2 Terrible teams, TERRIBLE… the SEC is a shadow of the former conference it was…

I’d say that Frodholts aggression could be better served on the defensive line where we are weak. I’ve made reference many times that if we could develop more O-Linemen then he should be moved back to defense, maybe next season.

Well, here’s their opportunity, can they pull out this ugly played game by two awful football teams?

Could it possibly be that the 0-18 streak gets broken today?

Could not agree more!

Clear PI and would’ve been complete… plot thickens.

Holding on a screen… piss poor OL play costs us
Nice play to Nance… 2nd and 1… 28 secs and (48 yd FG out of range)
QB draw for 6 … 1st down
Nice run off tackle… why the hell didn’t he run out of bounds??? He falls down and costs us a time out. 7 seconds…
34 yard FG to win it… Ole Piss TO… ole piss TO… ole Piss TO… 3 for 3 on ones that don’t count… and 1 for 1 on ones that do

Now if they can just not screw up the kick coverage the Hogs can come away with an incomparable come from behind win.
Not saying they’ve turned things around beating a bad Ole Miss team, but hats off to the kids, they didn’t quit today.

It shouldn’t have been that hard, but at least we won.

Well I gave them a 50% chance to win today and they needed every bit to pull it out. It is a win they needed as a team and maybe a must win for CBB but who knows. There sure were some bone head plays called today when we needed 1 yard for first down. The defense looked like it didn’t have any interest in playing the first half, but maybe they were resting up for the second half. ??? Go Hogs!!!

:lol:

Kids hung in and didn’t quit! We were finally successful running the ball again, which makes some of the play calling make one scratch their head. Whaley and Hammonds looked good most of the day.