Matt or any Mod

Sorry to do this, but I renewed my subscription in April on Scout. When y’all first came over here, it was said we automatically transferred. Was that not correct? I’m having to post this because I can’t even pm you. I just had to ask RD via DM on Twitter what happened. I have no access to anything but the Lounge. Please let me know. Thank you

You’ll need to contact customer service at 1-800-482-1121 or aronline@arkansasonline.com.

Because I know my subscription is current, and I can’t access any of the pay boards either.

Can someone please look into this.

You need to do as Matt suggested:
[quote]You’ll need to contact customer service at 1-800-482-1121 or aronline@arkansasonline.com.
[/quote]

I can’t log onto any premium boards. When I click on the board link, it just brings up the board index. Is there a problem with the board or do I need to contact customer service too??

[/quote]

I’ve already gone through this exercise once. I’m ready for this board to get it’s act together to be honest.

Yes, call customer service.

I’ve already gone through this exercise once. I’m ready for this board to get it’s act together to be honest.
[/quote]

I addressed this at the top. This is a result of the final component of the merger.

If you call customer service, they say not to call that you are working on the problem.

What do you want us to do, call customer service or wait?

I think the problem has been corrected.

This is from Melissa in customer service:

If you’ve been experiencing issues today accessing the premium forums, please log out of Whole Hog Sports and clear your browser cookies. You can do this by clicking the link provided on the logout page or by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Del on your keyboard. This works with most, if not all, browsers. After clearing your cookies, your access to the premium forums should be restored.

Matt I called customer service yesterday morning, they told me it was a known problem and it should be resolved soon, if not to call them again. I called them again this morning and was told I’d get a call back from technical support shortly, still haven’t heard anything back from them. I also followed the directions of clearing my cookies, that didn’t help. I’m able to see the premium boards, it just won’t let me access them. Also, says I’m unauthorized when I try to access any of premium articles.

Still can’t log into anything.

I type in my e-mail and password, and cannot get anywhere.

Customer service just says they are working on the problem.

Very frustrating.

Same here

Exact same issue.

razorfox & bakedhog19741: You aren’t showing as a subscriber in our system. You’ll need to contact customer service if you are indeed a subscriber and verify your address and other subscription details with them.

Bigboar & LongTimeHog: You’re good to go now.

Still doesn’t work for me either.

I’m not seeing you as a subscriber on our end. You’ll need to contact customer service and make sure that your address and phone number is up to date in the subscription system.

Mine is, called yesterday, doing the exact same thing

NWAadmin, called yesterday and I am in the system. Please fix.

Been a subscriber for many years, but I will call.