Matt or any Mod

Any idea why mine still isn’t working? I called yesterday and confirmed that I’m in the system and have an active subscription.

It worked.

Thanks for the help.

NWAadmin,

I just hung up with customer service. I am indeed in the system, but I have no access. The lady I talked to said everything on her end showed I was good to go. However, I still can’t access anything. It only showing the lounge, and if I click on a story up top, it tells me I’m not authorized to view the article (even if it’s free). When I logout and clear my cache it automatically logs me back in and same exact thing.

I’ve logged out. Cleared all history and cookies on both Safari and Chrome. Restarted computer. Tried on iPad and iPhone. Still cannot get access on any device. Customer service just says they are working on it. Friday 1212 pacific time.

Just hung up with customer service, she says my subscription is current. They will need to fix something on their end and will email me when I am good to go. So, my question is, why am I not showing as a subscriber in your system? And is that the reason I no longer get my print magazines delivered?

Working now. Thank you