Let go of the rope folks

I don’t understand your post. I have not watched Louisville so I can’t address BP’s current players. I know he has a great QB. All I said is that so far we have not found a special team player with the innate ability to make defenders missed. If he has recruited a couple great for him. He didn’t coach it. He recruited them. Yes we need one. It doesn’t mean CBB is a poor recruiter.

Statistically it looks similar. A bit of the difference is CBB is a CEO coach. THAT is the reason he had and has turn over in assistants…not pay. He is as good as his assistants and players are. CBP is the one that is the brain trust of his operation. Yes he delegates defense, to a degree. On the sidelines CBB does not have a look that he is in charge. But he crushes it with a microphone sunday thru friday.

You do realize that CBP coached here for 4 seasons?
2008: 5-7, 2-6 in SEC
2009: 8-5, 3-5 in SEC
2010: 10-2, 6-2 in SEC
2011: 11-2, 6-2 in SEC

But hey, don’t let facts stand in the way of being a raving lunatic. I was a Petrino fan, but more importantly I’m an Arkansas Razorback fan. I will stick with them through the good and the bad. You say that Jeff Long should not have fired Petrino. If all Petrino had done was go into the ditch with blondie he would still be the coach here. He elected to lie to his boss, thus creating a TRUST issue, and he opened the University up to possible litigation As a business owner, my employees can and will be terminated with cause for lying to me. If I can’t trust my employees then they cannot and will not work for me.

… Deleted - BBH

I agree 100%.