Game thread: aTm vs. Arkansas

Bake Hog

I think you understand the point, power 5 opponent and our lack of offensive production in 2nd halves.
We’re not playing Florida A&M or Coastal Carolina!

No, there is a difference between Power 5 opponent and Quality team. Kansas is a P5 opponent, wouldn’t call them quality.

So glad our defense has figured out how to eliminate big plays. They are looking really good.

Remember when we benched a QB who was 8-0?

This stench is familiar. Take a lead into the 4th quarter, and give it up.

Only Coach Enos can save this game. But can it be with AA taking every snap instead of maybe sprinkling in more wildcat options of Jordan and Hayden & more physical Kelly at QB on run/pass options.

OK…is we all know my man AA just need a little protection :smiley:

So glad we have eliminated those big plays that have haunted us in the past.

Pooch kick, really? 50 yd line?

:smiley:
We just going to have to produce one more big play than the other team all year this year. We got the weapons now though they are freshmen and JC transfers.

These coaching decisions don’t seem like they’re coming from a $4MM coach.

I don’t feel a happy ending here, again.

Business as usual. We can’t beat a mediocre team even after a bye week. That says a lot for our coaching staff’s competence. Another long year and a likely losing record.

Hey General and all you other CBB apologists, have you had enough yet? Same old broken record.

Why Paul R0ads?

well I guess that kick really shot themselves in the foot this is going to be along year they fought hard but do not throw into triple coverage looked like Williams was wide open

Bielema sucks donkey dicks!!!

Sqealer,
That’s out of bounds, clean it up or get off the forum. No one needs to hear that sort of crap!
There’s a difference between being an upset fan and being a total idiot.
If you have nothing better to say than something like that you should really think about keeping it to yourself.
You can vent about key performance breakdowns during the game and coaching decisions, but no need to go dumpster diving. Don’t worry about the coach, if things continue the way they have things will eventually take care of themselves.
The players played hard, but once again came up short at the end with plenty of blame to go around.
I do believe we found out more about some of our young players and JUCO transfers which are positive going forward. However, we still have too many penalties that stoped drives to start the 2nd half and thwarted nice plays.
Our special teams are still anything but special, kick coverage still among the worst in the NCAA. Also, we must find a kicker that can consistently kickoff deep into or out of the end zone. If way had done either of these things we may have won this game, but we didn’t and we didn’t.
O-Line is still a mess, can’t pass protect on obvious passing downs on the edge rushers.
Still giving up too many chunk yardage plays, 285 yards rushing for A&M and 216 passing, that’s 501 yards from scrimmage now add the 95 yard kick return for a touchdown.
Obviously, we don’t have things figured out and don’t know if they can, but like I said don’t go in the gutter because it doesn’t do anyone any good.

Go Hogs!

Too disappointed to comment!!! Still wondering where those SEC wins are going to come from.

Well the Hogs should at least go 1-4 in the next 5 games.
WPS
Will Probably Suck !