AR vs Butler

[quote=“GeneralHog”]

3 ball is killing us. We’ve got to stop that and make them do something else.

[/quote]We would if we could, but it appears we can’t.

Neither should Barford at this point…

[quote=“Gay”]

Even with a hand in the face their making them

I think we were in a match up zone, but Butler is on another hot streak

We need another run here big time or this will get to far out of reach. We have them in some foul trouble so attack the basket.

Butler outplayed us the first half and they outplayed us the the first half of the second half. I quit hoping but there is always next year.

This one isn’t over yet.

About to go get my kid from daycare, so I’ll see you guys after the game.

I know I’ll be missed.

I know it it is possible but it stresses me out too much to have hope when is almost hopeless. I have no idea if their player are better or if we are out coached. Perhaps neither or both and it is just not our day.

Sad that a program like Butler can own us like this

We’re toast.

Yep, that was game. Why did we leave the zone?

Butler was better prepared. That’s on Coach A. He got out coached this game. Sorry for the seniors. Was a good season.

Barring some miracle this one is over… You can tell by some of the body language our players know it as well… pretty much a whole team failure today… Butler had more energy, attacked the boards and took advantage of mismatches created by our traps… and they were really shooting the ball well.

Woo Pig Sooooie… Next Year!

Unfortunately, I agree with you. It’s like they thought they’d walk in and have no issues. I give Butler credit, the worse team won by just flat out playing better. Sad too, because Purdue’s big guy is out

And I think Gafford and the SR’s decided before the game the NBA was calling

Screw off oinkbait!!!

What a pathetic season, again

So much for our deep run…maybe we’ll make a run back home. Our seniors got us here but under performed in this game. Proud of them. Overall it was a pretty pitiful game and sorry coaching by Anderson. :frowning:

Just got back.

Yep, I gotta call out Anderson on this one about why we abandoned the zone when it was working so well.

This game should prove that Gafford needs to come back.

I feel bad for the seniors, though some played better than normal for this game.

3’s and that early hole did us in.

I’m still proud of our guys making the tournament again and I’m still a proud Razorback FAN!!!