AR vs Butler

Very disappointed with this start

Can’t buy a basket and playing weak on defensive rebounds. Gotta pick up the tempo and push the ball inside.

We’re playing to not be down double digits by the half if we keep this up.

I’m disappointed because we have guys just standing around. We should be playing with purpose. Hopefully this timeout helps

[quote=“bakedhog19741”]

Very disappointed with this start

[/quote]I knew Butler was favored but I never knew that they are so much quicker. We are slow compared to Butler. It doesn’t look good for Arkansas.

And there is the Beard pass up a shot and try to take two guys off the dribble we’ve not seen for a few weeks.

[quote=“Gay”]

I don’t think they’re quicker, I just don’t think we are moving.

Yep, I get trying to create shots but we’ve got to take the shots presented to us. We’ve had open looks, we just can’t knock any of them down and Butler isn’t missing.

[quote=“bakedhog19741”]

[quote=“Gay”]

I don’t think they’re quicker, I just don’t think we are moving.

[/quote]Is there a difference?

Reminds me of the start of the aTm game, but aTm held them to 6 points while they were getting warmed up

We need some more shooters on the floor. Beard has taken some bad shots and turned it over too much already.

[quote=“Gay”]

Yes there is a difference between guys being quick and guys standing flat footed and not moving.

Get THOMPSON OUT!!!

It’s over. We’re going home.

Get everyone currently in out

Arkansas shooting 10% and Bulter 73%. This is looking like the Tennessee game.

Piss off

Two hands to rebound!!! Good Lord!

A bit too early to call it a day… we’ll make a run and they’ll cool off… lot of ball yet to be played…

Looks like it’s starting to happen.