WPS!!!! Great Road win tonight...

Great game by the Razorbacks tonight, Mike Anderson had them ready for a fight tonight… That’s a physical tough team, and the Razorbacks fought them hard on both sides of the floor all night… Still gave up a lot of easy lay up’s, if we can watch the back door lay up’s, we can play with anyone…

We had too much dribbling around up top late tonight. Manny bailed em out big time. Hopefully MA gets that straightened out. Huge win! Maybe the signature road win we need!

That was the key win we needed to bolster our resume. Now we have to stay par for the course.

Lunardi has Hogs a #12 seed right now…how do we fare against a #5 if that miraculously holds true? I would like our chances in that scenario.

Definitely helped, need to keep it going and bring that intensity back home, Ole Miss beat LSU by 30 last night. Arkansas doesn’t have great fans, haven’t had a real home court since Nolan was here. I would almost say the last time it was a tough environment was in Barnhill, so we will need to play well Saturday despite a mostly empty lackadaisical fan base…

huge win for hogs and their NCAA hopes, hope we can carry this momentum forward. finally had game when all 3 of our guards were hot in same game. we can beat anyone when Barford, Hannahs and Macon are all hot at same time. opens paint up for Moses who easily had his best game of year. hard to believe but we’ve outrebounded the 2 best rebounding teams in SEC this season. finally lady luck was on our side when Watkins willed one in. things go right when your playing well and with intensity. great games hogs

Only saw the first half but thought we played awfully hard and well in the first 20 minutes. Glad for the win; hope the team can keep it going.

The fans will return if the team plays with the intensity and determination that I saw tonight.

I was at the game and enjoyed most of it, but it didn’t start well. Hogs cannot guard in man defense. I talked to Manny’s uncle before the game and he thought we would see a lot of zone. We did and it paid off. Kingsley bulled his way into the game as it went along on both ends of the court. Hannahs has got more grit than anyone one else on the team. He was doing a lot of coaching on and off the court tonight. I will give CMA credit for a well coached game after SC had jumped out to a 12 point lead. When they started playing zone defense it energized the team on both ends of the court. The free throw shooting was great and I got to tell Macon how much we appreciated his down the stretch. I hope they can keep the energy they displayed tonight. It continued after the game.

Macon is money at the line down the stretch! One of our best in years!

I think our seeding will improve if we can start playing tough at home, and pull off a run in the SEC TOURNEY, or a huge upset at Florida, which would be enormous for our seeding considering we haven’t won in Gainesville since Nolan was here in the 90’s. An upset at Florida would move us into a 7-10 matchup as a 10, an upset at Florida, play well at home, and make a Semifinal run in Nashville, and we would likely be in the 8-9 matchup. Win the tourney, knock off the Wildcats, and we will be in the 7-10 matchup as the 7 seed… So it can still change a lot obviously…

i’m not sure why CMA is so reluctant to run the zone. They closed down one of the best rebounding teams in the SEC once they moved to it. You’re right we can’t guard in man so why try and get down by 14 every game? Granted it’s no comparison at this level, but my 8th grade team is undefeated this season and we run a zone exclusively. Not only did we win the season 8-0, but points against were far far lower that any other team…we simply didn’t allow inside shots, forced outside and got the rebounds. That seems to be the formula that works for the Hogs…let’s keep this up!