Who do you think would win

Why don’t you read my comment, since you responded to the post. You just proved what everyone has been saying about you.

Oh, so you forgot too?

Nope, just proving over and over again that you hate the Hogs.

im certain MA would win with KY’s roster over Cal with our roster, nobody does less with more talent than Cal except maybe coach K. Cal no longer cheats but he built his reputation by cheating at 2 different stops. my question is, would Cal even be KY coach if he was clean.

Yes, he would. If he had never got in trouble, then he would have taken three teams to the Final Four (and two of those wouldn’t have been taken away). Not, sure but I think he is the only one to do that.

Ding ding ding ding…finally, an answer to the question, and I think you’re right. And to answer your question, I doubt it, because what his previous record would look like without the cheating would not interest a program like Kentucky.

Well, that’s true if you ignore Rick Pitino.

Yep, forgot about Providence

yes Cal has taken 3 squads to final 4, but 2 of those teams wouldnt even had made the tourney without cheating. so how can you even count a vacated appearance in the final 4. hi Memphis team had arguably the best college player in the last 20yrs, who likely wouldnt of went to UM out of Chicago without added benefits. Cal’s whole resume is built on falsehoods. im certain he doesnt cheat now, but i adamently believe he’d not be at KY now, sans cheating.

I still think he cheats. WWW is at KY.

But the sleaze factor between the two of them is about the same :slight_smile:

That’s absolutely true.

Greaseball ‘Cal’ underachieves! He will loose in the Dance before the hogs.
Just wonder if everyone was aware that a statement was made last week about the image of former Kentucky players being spoiled punks! Not only does the number one recruiting class fail to win NCAA championship how many of these punks have won a NBA title. Monk and Fox are one and done that have something in common! They both have no loyalty and are all about them self.
Your comments about Mike Anderson show just how stupid you are! If it’s your opinion that you would want Greaseball you lack the morale courage of a true Razorback fan! Your as sorry as Greaseball. Troll!!!

Dude your team won so go and enjoy your victory.

Who in the world are you talking to?

I’m not sure I’m a Dude, and no, my team lost big. But they’re still my team, such as it is.