What SEC teams can the Hogs beat?

Those in the know, where do the Hogs get SEC wins? I don’t think I’ve seen many they can beat if any (playing the way they played the first 2 games).

I wish we were in the SEC East!
That would make it easier.
Missouri. Ole Miss, South Carolina, and Texas A&M. Each of these teams have similar issues as we do!

LSU looked bad. Especially on offense just like we have. If they have penalties against us like they did today we could pull one out.
Auburn. It will be hard to score on them.
Alabama. There would have to be Devine intervention in my opinion.
Moo U. Not the way they played today.

If the hogs improve on offense and start chewing up clock and scoring TD’s I can still see 4 games in the SEC they should win. and it’s still possible. I still have hope for this season.
Until the games are played anything can happen. We have beaten LSU when no one thought it was possible. Always have hope!
We will need the special teams play to dramatically improve as well as our offense. If our defense can pick up some steam with the 3-4 and be aggressive it will help. Our ability to stop short yardage on 3rd down and also defend the goal line must improve.

I wish we were in the SEC East!
That would make it easier.
Missouri. Ole Miss, South Carolina, and Texas A&M. Each of these teams have similar issues as we do!

LSU looked bad. Especially on offense just like we have. If they have penalties against us like they did today we could pull one out.
Auburn. It will be hard to score on them.
Alabama. There would have to be Devine intervention in my opinion.
Moo U. Not the way they played today.

If the hogs improve on offense and start chewing up clock and scoring TD’s I can still see 4 games in the SEC they should win. and it’s still possible. I still have hope for this season.
Until the games are played anything can happen. We have beaten LSU when no one thought it was possible. Always have hope!
We will need the special teams play to dramatically improve as well as our offense. If our defense can pick up some steam with the 3-4 and be aggressive it will help. Our ability to stop short yardage on 3rd down and also defend the goal line must improve.

The answer is any of them. Any team on any given day can be beaten. Nobody is invincible. So until one of the SEC teams actually beats us, I’ll believe we can beat all of them.

Unicorns

Look, all honesty, TCU ain’t that good. I was very disappointed in our performance. After the win, I thought my 5-7 prediction was gonna be correct. Then this weekend I’ve watched a lot of SEC games. It’s changed my opinion. We SHOULD beat the remaining two OOC teams. And from watching we SHOULD beat Missery (we SHOULD have beat them last year), and I REALLY like our chances against LSU (after yesterday) and aTm. If we lose either, then honestly it’s time to look for a new coach. Those teams are really bad. We won’t touch Mistake, Bama, or AUB. Ole Piss, I’m not sure about, we can call that one a toss up.

The koolaid appears to have lost its flavor.
We’re all as fans thirsty for conference wins…
2 conference wins won’t quench any ones thirst…
0 conference wins and we get that new coach all the naysayers didn’t get to choose.
I predicted 10 win season… kool aid was so delicious 2 weeks ago after a media hyped off season.

I wanna win them all…
So do through players
Execution/coaching must improve if we are to move the needle…
Year 5 of this coaching era… and we can’t tackle or score in the red zone efficiently…
Time to rise or continue to fall…
Either way I bleed razorback red… even if it kills me emotionally to watch all 60 mins of a game

What SEC teams can the present razorback football team WIN…none…but it’s not the same team, the TCU game as gut wrenching as it was for fans, it was more so for those young men AND that’s what’s going to propel this team, “its us against the disgruntled fan base, the opposing team and the world”. The talent that’s on this team can beat any team in their path and I’m a root hog or die fan…The U of A has great coaches and it may be a championship run starting Saturday September 23, 2017. All the negativity on social media, in the sporting news and in the public needs to stop…it hurts recruiting, donations and attitude of the team…if you want a championship every year root for Alabama, Clemson or Ohio State…I want a championship but griping and complaining is not the way to get it…a small percentage of the fan base can complain and gripe but until major donors, the coach himself and/or the administration are ready to make a change…knock yourself out, it ain’t happening, so get behind these young men, become a major donor or whatever…the 2017 Arkansas Razorback team can beat any SEC team they play on any given Saturday…Win, lose or draw, I’m for Arkansas…WPS

Seriously, this is why our writers have written the articles they’ve written. Fans are being overly negative towards the players and coach. Everyone has a right to be disappointed, but honestly, is blasting the team and coaches helping anything? Are the players more motivated now because of the nasty messages they’ve seen/received? Are the coaches magically going to do something different because of the opinion of some of our dumb fans? Point is, being negative and acting like you have all the answers is pointless and does more harm than good. We are FANS!!! Not players, not coaches, not AD’s, or even inside media. So just be fans and cheer for our Razorbacks and let the chips fall where they may because WE have no control over anything except our support. So, I will support the team and the coaches!!!

No one, especially someone my age, wants to see this team lose but unless the coaches, offense and defense make some scheme changes we could lose all our conference games.

This opinion is not emotional but based on facts on the field and how teams have been scheming against us. We are being stubborn and continue to try to force the same playbook that has obviously failed. We have good enough players to win every game so that is not the issue but after each fiasco I hear the same excuses.

If Bielema during this open date learned his lesson we’ll know during the first series Saturday. But if he comes out in a 2 WR set in an “I” formation and runs off tackle then I know we’re doomed because the defense will stack the line and stuff us.

I wanted to get some input and I did. It is good to read the different opinions the fans have. Living in GA I don’t hear all the hype or the other side of the coin like the locals do. So, thanks for the input and I knew how some would answer. I like to be real and hear how everyone views the present state of Hogs. Hope they do win them all but my faith is not that strong. Beat A&M and start a movement!!!

All it does is hurt recruiting. Other coaches/teams see the “fans” calling for Bielemas head and use it against us. “You know the fans don’t like Bielema and he’ll be gone soon…sign with us.”

All but Bama I suspect

Hopefully, we start with aTm. Both teams have issues and aTm has had our number the last 4 years. We have had 2 weeks to prepare and make corrections. We’ll see if we are a much better team next Saturday. I’m hoping for the best. WPS

Our next game could very well be “make or break” game…But one of the things that bothers me is that if Bielema somehow could go 9 and 4 this season and the next 2 seasons after that, he would only be at 49% wins after 8 years. Granted, he would more than likely be hired for a long contract if he pulled that off, but personally, I just don’t see it.

We have to beat A&M, otherwise, it looks pretty hopeless for this year, imo.

The Hogs are not bad on defense. The offense has to score. They have enough receivers that can get open along with TE’s to sustain drives. What Enos needs to do is use some of those 2 points plays in the red zone from first down through 4th down.
We also need Wallace on the field especially in the red zone.
It’s not hopeless. We are in better shape now than when we lost to Toledo !
Be positive. The defense will get better and I hope our offense can start clicking.

Amen

Amen

Perspective… just a little perspective… please…

We’ve played two games and it is the middle of September… can we just give the season a chance to evolve a bit? There will be performance development, injuries and momentum swings that change our perspective on most every team we’ll play … and for the Hogs. It has happened every year and this year won’t be an exception.

Hard to predict how this will play out given the brief look so far but that is kind of my point. If you are unwilling to support the Hogs after 2 games in the season ( 1 win and 1 loss to a ranked team) then I question if you were really on board to begin with… my two cents.

Let’s enjoy the season. It wouldn’t be any fun if we knew how it turns out. Go hogs!