What happens to Razorback Nation should Louisville beat FSU & Go to Top 5?

And as you typed that, FSU TD. Reminds me of the Bama/LSU games when we would jump out to a lead in the 1qtr only to end up losing.

Google Louisville football blog boards. Find them the same way you landed here to goof off years back. I know what you are and the last thing you would want is to rub elbows with something like Hitler. You described your presence here above as the medicine for this fan base for favoring the riddance of Petrino. That should be all the mods need to hear to ban your Louisvillle & Petrino loving rear. However they what any fodder possible to fuel activity on these boards within their code of conduct. Referring with topics outside Razorback interest seems fine with them. This goofy troll crap made me a sparse contributor on the old board. It was full of trolls.

I remember going to the Oklahoma board after Stoops had made some inflammatory references to the SEC as has been his Ohio born hobby to do periodically. There were 7 topics or threads on that Oklahoma blog with references to Stoop’s last outbursts against the SEC. I got on one there and started talking about Cotton Bowl records and NC’s. I got flak from every direction. I made a few reply comments staying fully within their forum rules although they were pushing their limits badly. I then referred to Stoops as Stoopid in a post. I was immediately banned for a week, I never went back. That board was similar ti this one in format but with one major difference. It always had well over 800 to twice that online. That board just took no crap from trolls like you.

He had a good snap, and a good hold. D was not in his face. It was a “chip shot.” I bet we have a couple of kids in the dorms who kicked in HS. They would have made that kick, and Hedlund should have too.

Do you actually expect Louisville to win? I certainly didn’t think we had better talent than Bama / LSU, but we were running with the big dawgs. Look CBP screwed up, he is gone, no need to hate him. We are fans. it is customary for fans to play what if, i.e. what if LeBron played against Jordan? I go by my eyes and results. CBP was great. CBB had tough start, but is looking good so far. Beat A&M and he is looking very good. If CBB finishes 10-1 and lose to Bama, I will love his on the field results equal to CBP’s.

BTW, just as I was typing Louisville scored again 21-10

Yep, and as I typed to reply they fumbled.

Do I expect Louisville to win? No, I picked FSU.

Never said I hate Petrino.

(With my moderator hat on)
Y’all should discuss differences of opinion without calling names, please, that includes calling other posters “trolls.”

Did anyone else notice that with only 1:24 remaining Bobby called a timeout ? WTH is he thinking ? I have no idea what to make of a coach who believes that points and not running the clock is the key to winning football !!! BTW he just scored another TD FSU is getting smoked… Jeff you crapped the bed. Signed
True Razorback Fans Everywhere.

Jeff Long should be run out of town.

You are good. I retract implying you hate CBP.

At current rate if we keep replying, it will be record score. :sunglasses:

Here is what I am thinking (hoping) for why I posed the question. I would love to see L’ville win. It could throws half the fan base in a frenzy because CBP is back in Top 5. However, it cooled right now; because we are 2-0 about to to be 3-0. It will serve as added motivation for us to beat A&M this year. If we do, I see us going 5-0 for Bama game. If we do that, it is possible for Hogs to go 10-2. I don’t think CBB gets any heat from CBP’s Top 5 appearance. But if we were 1-1 and be 3-2 going into Bama game, I think the heat would be on to get to 9 wins.

You are good. I retract implying you hate CBP.

At current rate if we keep replying, it will be record score. :sunglasses:

Here is what I am thinking (hoping) for why I posed the question. I would love to see L’ville win. It could throws half the fan base in a frenzy because CBP is back in Top 5. However, it cooled right now; because we are 2-0 about to to be 3-0. It will serve as added motivation for us to beat A&M this year. If we do, I see us going 5-0 for Bama game. If we do that, it is possible for Hogs to go 10-2. I don’t think CBB gets any heat from CBP’s Top 5 appearance. But if we were 1-1 and be 3-2 going into Bama game, I think the heat would be on to get to 9 wins.

I’d like to see you ask this question again tonight if we lose. I think more than half the fanbase would be in a frenzy.

i do not think we will lose, so no one spaz, we are playing what ifs here.

Wait in year three Bert was getting beat by Toledo and Tech. How come Bobby have Louisville in the top ten and beating up on FSU ? Hey Jeff maybe instead of trying to take advantage of Bobby’s situation and trying to lay the law down to the man you should have realized that you had an elite coach and shut your mouth… The RN looks stupid today. Even Finebaum came out and said there is NO comparison between what Art Briles did at Baylor and what Petrino did… NONE he said emphatically. People got on the Long bandwagon but what did him being on the playoff committee temporarily do for us ? NOTHING. Did plenty for Jeff did NOTHING for us. Long needs to go and please take Frank Broyles football and Bert with you. The fans hate it. We want a coach who believes in scoring points not one who milks the clock out of fear of loosing. Had ten years of that with Nutt already. No thank you. Please someone run off Jeff Long. ENOUGH.

We will not loose to Texas State. I went to school there. Its smaller than UCA… Or at least it was when I went there. Its a party school in San Marcos Texas… Might as well be playing Oak Grove High School this weekend… Loser schedule.

Good Grief… Are you going to cry? :roll: Calm down, have some dip.

Honestly guys, the only thing I believe we have learned so far this year, is that once again the preseason polls are a joke. Many teams have been given rankings strictly on namesake alone.

Look at that !!! Special teams touchdown !! Remember those ? Fire Jeff Long… I don’t care if Bobby had twenty girlfriends on payroll. He deserved more.

Ha ha ha ha :lol:

That is absurd post of statements. Half the Arkansas fan base will not go into a “frenzy” over anything that happens in Louisville, Kentucky, and a Bielema hot seat as you imply concerning that is ridiculous. This team would have to totally collapse this year to make Bielema’s seat even warm. Not going to happen with the offensive advances shown against TCU barring catastrophic injuries. You are in la la land. This board is full of none Arkansans who are not even Hog fans. You people are miserable human specimens.

Teams like USC, FSU, Ole Miss, LSU, and the Sooners are handed top billing for nothing but their name. It is ridiculous watching teams like this get beat and then announcers try and make excuses for them.

Was that the Joe Adams replacement. Man I missed winning like this. This is #2 team in the country. (Well was anyway) 35-10 and CBP says they will play aggressive, now it is 42-10. I don’r want to get ahead, but not playing aggressive is how we lose those last 2 years to A&M. I just want to see CBB hit 4-0 to go 5-0 for Bama game. No secret we are improved with Enos, how much better could we be if he is allowed to open full game?

I’d add tOSU, Meechigan, and Notre Lame (maybe Texass) to your list