We are average

So your saying we should adjust our pay scale for coaches to match that of what? The MAC, CONFERENCE USA, and SUNBELT.

We are in the SEC WEST, do you people not understand what that means, for crying out load. So your brilliant idea is to go out and try and hire a coach and your offer would be?
Hey Coach we want you to come to Arkansas and we will pay you about 1.5 million. Now we know it’s not even half the amount of what every other school pays in the SEC WEST but, that’s all you get. Also you can forget any kinda of job security I.e… buyout, cause if you don’t win 10 games consistently in the first 4 years your FIRED!!! Now go out there and out recruit Bama, LSU, Texas A&M, Auburn, and Ole Miss.

Our coach is one of the 2 lowest paid coaches in the SEC West! Got It. To try and compare coaching pay to schools in other conferences and divisions is absurd. Much like you people’s postings.

It’s more complicated than just what we are paying a coach. How we rank against other SEC schools is not as relevant as one might think. What is relevant is that our Return on Investment with Bielema is extremely weak and growing weaker because we lost the last two games in embarrassing fashion. With me, it’s gotten to the point where being a hard core Razorback football fan is simply too painful and embarrassing. I am tired of being angry and bitter by how all of this has gone down. I am going to think long and hard before I invest too much of my emotional capital in the mediocrity that seems to be acceptable on the hill regarding next year’s season.

Yep,we are going 6-6 or 7-5 next year if the defense does not improve. CBB and JL must make a good hire at DC and I don’t want to see Rhoads moved up either. I want some one proven with a top 25 defense and not a CBB good ole boy. I want a shaker and mover on defense who will put us back to at least top 10 defense-and with our offense that translates to 8-4 or 9-3 next year. What say ya’ll? HOGS YA’LL.