UK Blues?

There was a WHS writer who recently claimed that teams do not often play well after Kentucky. It was suggested that there may be a similar effect with teams typically playing poorly a week after Alabama in football. I’m not sure if there is any convincing statistical evidence to back that theory up in basketball, though in hindsiight, it does seem that the Razorbacks may have dropped their load in Lexington and were emotionally spent the following game against MSU.

Tough, tough game in Gainesville, but it will be interesting to see how the Gators respond coming off the Kentucky game. I think Coach A will have his guys ready, regardless.

Woo Pig.

You can take it to the bank Florida spent a lot of energy aginst Kentucky. The loss stings bacauae they were out with a lead and folded. They did not catch any breaks or calls.
I hope our shooting is hot and we can eliminate the carry and charge call. We need to rebound and take care of the ball!
If Mosses and Trey play well we should win! Key for Hannah’s, Macon, Bardford, and Beard to be solid.
The free throw will not benefit us because I don’t see us getting the calls to get to the line! Florida will take 30 free throws and we might get 15.

In my opinion, it’s more to do with playing at Rupp than just playing Kentucky. Kentucky at Rupp, looks like an elite team. Kentucky on the road, looks like a good team, but very beatable.

In my opinion, it’s more to do with playing at Rupp than just playing Kentucky. Kentucky at Rupp, looks like an elite team. Kentucky on the road, looks like a good team, but very beatable.
[/quote]
I agree 100% with you, Ky is just not the same on the road this season. Wouldn’t surprise me to see them get upset in the tournament as well as anyone else as far as that goes. The Sec conference looks a lot better than it did a month ago, and how this weeks games are won or lost will determine who has momentum moving forward into Sec tournament and beyond. WPS

You are right about Kentucky being better at home. The same could be said about Florida. I just simple don’t like Either program. It will be a wonderful day when Kentucky is put on probation by the NCAA! It’s coming just a matter of time.
If there was ever a coach more of a spine less grease ball than Grease Ball Cal I should would not to see them nor hear them speak. It speaks volumes about his coaching ability not to be able to win the championship every year with those so called elite teams full of NBA talent