Tremendous win, tremendous character to fight back and pull off a tough road win, in sold out Bloomington

Isaiah Joe, had his best game of the yr so far, and Macon was just phenomenal in the clutch. Macon Jones is definitely one of the top 5 clutch players Arkansas has ever had!!!

Bring on conference play, A&M can shoot the 3, their Guards can shoot the 3 at a very high percentage. Arkansas will have to be a scrappy little team all yr, to have a chance at one of those first 4 slots in Nashville in March…

The only way I can describe yesterday’s win was mental toughness, we played great D without fouling. CEM has moved us forward as a program and he has the fan base ignited at this time. Muss has breathed a breath of fresh air into Hog basketball, congratulations to the team and staff. WPS

Yeah, Musselman is fantastic, and what’s great is that the kids are learning how to play and succeed at the next level. Much of what he does in practice and in the games is done in the NBA… I would walk on at Arkansas before I would go somewhere else, if I thought I had potential to play in the NBA that is…