Transfers?

Any word on any current Razorback looking to transfer with the hiring of Chad Morris? You would think with the changing of coaches that some guys might transfer.

I suspect after Morris has time to study our roster and review film and then speak individually to each player, I think it’s wait and see.

For the young men’s sake I hope the one that are going to transfer happened fairly quick for them to be able to find a spot to play as well as the hogs to find players to fill the roster.

Does anyone know who the top rated recruit is that may visit? I can’t read the article.

[quote=“reddiehog”]
Does anyone know who the top rated recruit is that may visit? I can’t read the article.[/quote:1s4cu7df]
4 star WR that decommited from Nebraska. His brother is a Texas A&M commit. I can’t remember his name.

you would think ty storey would be looking to transfer somewhere but who knows maybe the new coaching staff gives him new life.

I was wondering actually if Cole Kelley was going to transfer. Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t Storey come from a system closer to Morris’ than Kelley does?

I was more wondering what Rafe Peavey’s thinking right now…

Kelley ran the spread in high school too. He’s the starter until somebody beats him out, I suspect. Which could happen