Tomorrow night Ben Howland will own Arkansas AGAIN, Guaranteed loss.

In 15-16 we played them twice. We won 82-68 at BWA. We lost at Starkville 78-46. We shot 22% overall. 10% from 3, and 65% from FT line. If I’m not mistaken, that is our worst offensive performance under CMA.

I’m worried about this game, but that game was an outlier. Don’t think you can expect a similar result (from our side anyway).

Yep, that’s the one, thank you…Ugghh, boy that was an ugly one…

Was a team that lost a lot of talent. Definitely an outlier.

What nonsense. You cannot predict the future based on a couple of games. Mississippi State is not UCLA. California has more than a dozen times the population of Mississippi. Therefore, UCLA has far more talent the Mississippi State.

Looks like a cut and paste post - we’ve seen it before - you like that ‘guaranteed loss’ suggestion. Might be - because playing anywhere else but home is never easy so it would not surprise me. I’m pessimistic about MSU however - with a 300-plus SOS, only two of its 11 wins against teams at .500 or better and even those two are RPI plus 75. One true road game was a double digit loss. With that bottom 20 percent RPI, they only put up 76 points a game. Again - a home game in the SEC is a home game so MSU will get their shot.

Same old road Hogs!!! They had no energy during the first half and CMA didn’t appear to be in the game either. If you don’t show up to play, sure don’t have a chance to win. Ranking hurts them ever time.

Good post, seems the players read the fish wrap and coaches drank the kool aid, top 25 ranking gone, always harder to stay in top 25 than it is to get there. If I’ve said it once I’ve said it 100 times and was ridiculed every time, hawgs ball type play breeds inconsistencies on the floor. I believe if your philosophy is to run every team out of gas so you can take over in the last five minutes of the game you will be moderately successful at best. However we have plenty of talent and we have a good coach, but sooner or later the coaches and fans have to realize “Hawgball” is hog wash if you want a consistent and successful team night in and night out on the road and at home. That’s my opinion and means nothing other than I believe that we can be a lot better than what we showed last night, no doubt we will see some great wins but they will be mixed in with some bad losses. As CBB would say we are close and I believe this team is close but we can’t continue to be inconsistent and complain about no respect. WPS