The UCONN women could do better Saturday than Arkansas

They should just forfeit and let the UCONN women do a charity event in Gainesville, their tougher and shoot better, it would be a better game, and it could benefit charity.

Maybe Florida should do that, but Arkansas is playing Missouri.

Here’s an idea, don’t watch. And we play Mizzou this weekend, not Florida. Florida is our next game after Saturday.

I believe you get the point of this post even though he got the opponent wrong by a few days.
General, you just can’t help yourself to take shots at disappointed Hog fans.
Stop your insanity and find something positive to say.
Your act is getting old and tired!

Go Hogs!

I love turtles.

That is nonsense. They couldn’t beat a good high school team. In the Olympics, the best women can beat with the best 15 year old boys but not the best 16 year old boys. The U.S. Olympic Women’s Ice Hockey Team, currently ranked No. 1 play boys high school teams winning about half, and the Olympic teams are better than any college team; including UConn.

I don’t understand any of this.

Cool response General. I like it.

“I believe you get the point of this post even though he got the opponent wrong by a few days.
General, you just can’t help yourself to take shots at disappointed Hog fans.
Stop your insanity and find something positive to say.
Your act is getting old”

The General’s point is cogent to the argument in that the OP was not even aware of the Razorbacks’ next or soon upcoming opponent. What kind of fan doesn’t know that? A casual fan, and/or one who just wants to piss and moan on the board with useless drivel like let a womens team play instead. That’s enlightening. Or maybe it’s not a Hog fan at all, just someone wanting to stir the pot.