The End Of Stagnation?

I am SO in hopes that come August, as football season approaches, we shall witness a resurgence of enthusiastic activity in this forum and experience a renewed outbreak of Hog Fever amid numerous exchanges of Hogs news and information. I’m striving to remain positive toward this desired end.

:(

Based on the elite 11 results, we do have an elite quarterback committed. :smiley: :smiley:

While I’m hopeful the hogs play better on the field the record may not reflect enough “W’s” to bring a lot of chatter! That may take another year. This season I have hopes of being more competitive and let’s hope of 5 wins. The talent level is headed north on the roster.

I’m certainly no forecaster or prognosticator, but I can truthfully say that whether the Hogs register an 8-4 season record - or a 4-8 season record for this coming campaign, - - I will remain a staunch Razorbacks fan regardless. I won’t badmouth either the team or the coaching staff, consigning them to the lower depths of Hell, picking up my marbles and going home.

In each and every game that is played, one team wins and the other team loses. It’s a 50/50 proposition. I would much rather that we be on the winning side at the conclusion of each and every game; but that is not likely to happen anytime soon. In the meantime, - - - I proudly remain a true Hogs fan.

I’m a born and raised hog fan regardless what the final score is in any game and any sport. I just can’t stand for the hogs to get humiliated on the field and fall apart after building a lead! Watching the hogs play with some fight and energy is what I want to see this year.

This forum is now all but dead

There’s no activity

Precious little’s being said

That is not said by me

Yes, stagnation has set in

We’ve gone from bad to worst

But football will begin again

On August 31st

:(

Nothing received; - - no more to send

Alas, I am grieved to the ultimate end

:cry:

I hope this lull is akin to Churchill’s statement about WW2, “this is not the beginning of the end but the end of the beginning.” I fear however, we will need a body bag.