The Big Rivalry Yawn Game Thread

Hogs are 84th in total defense.
Mizzou is 117th in total defense.
Texas Tech is actually last at 128.

Did Rawliegh just purposely run at and attempt to run over the Ar-Kansas LBer?

Yeah, Gary is typically 50/50 on his calls. What I have seen before is that when the TD is signaled, the whistle is blown at the same time. It is was then the play is dead and the ball on the ground would be a touchback. But, that is only if the whistle blew.

Hmmm he could have…lol

I know one thing that far sideline official can’t spot worth a crap

What you want to bet at some point in the game there is a little dust up of pushing and shoving going on. Might even be a PF or 2.

I bet it’s Dan and the LBer

Question Baked, let’s just say a move is made on the defensive side. I know a lot of people are wanting Charlie Strong. If all the cards work out that he is available too. Do you think it could happen even with the stuff that happened around the Texas Bowl 2 years ago?

Well there is the PF call Hahahaha

No, just asked a similar question on the board. I think Herman will stay at Houston. LSU keeps Orgeron and the Texas AD keeps Strong (he wants to anyway). I think we go after Partridge or Doreen. Not absolutely sure CBB will fire Smith. I think it’s a wait and see.

As for your question with Strong in particular, you forget he purposely sent a recruit here to recruit while we had all those big time visitors here last year. I know he “claims” he didn’t do it, but he dang sure didn’t punish the kid, or complain about it when the kid took to Twitter to run his mouth. I also am not sure that with the amount of money he is gonna get, that he would be a DC next year.

??? ME? you know better than that!

And whether or not I like the coach (1) Yes, the defense sucked and (2) the refs blew the call!

Calm down sparky

Yeah, I figured as much. Strong and Bret are seemingly not big fans of each other. As for the Herman issue. A lot of the LSU fan base is wanting Herman in the worst way. Coach O does have his backers too. It is going to be interesting times in Louisiana regardless of the outcome.

I have an idea on how to unite the Hog fan base. Just let Jen come down to the sidelines and stand beside Bret thru the game. I know I would enjoy the games a lot more. Especially when we are losing!

Collins got ate up on that drive. Agim is going to be filthy for the next 2 years.

Just hope we can out score them.

Collins is the best player Mizzou has today!

Do you notice how Mizzou is shooting gaps to disrupt our offense while we sit back and read? Don’t need to do it every down but Smith needs to mix it up!

Ah come on AA, just throw it away and get the FG buddy.

WoW I am amazed at how non existent our safeties are. Mizzou’s only productive offensive plays are fly routes down the sidelines. You would think we would make adjustments to deal with that.