SMU QB seeking transfer?

Impressive stats. Curious about whether the recruiting guys, DD or RD, have seen anything on Ben Hicks and a potential transfer. If so, any particular thoughts, one way or another?

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/arkan … -transfer/

Go Hogs.

I don’t want to sound negative but I think using the spot for a 2 or 4 year player makes more sense.

No disagreement here, Army. Though I would think, should Morris elect to bring Ben Hicks in, he [Morris] would have a good idea of both the need and likelihood of Hicks becoming an instant starter. The kid would certainly know the offense and can obviously throw the football.

Go Hogs.

I guess that why CCM is the head coach.
I still would rather see Noland and KJ compete for the job. Even though Story started most of last season I don’t know if he will be able to hold the job again next season. A good Oline is what we need to give a QB time to throw and RB’s room to run.

Before a starter is named, I think Noland and KJ will be in the quarterback mix, regardless of whether Ben Hicks should end up in Fayetteville or elsewhere. In many offensive schemes, the quarterback is the most important position. In Morris’ offense, it is by far the most important.

It should be interesting.

Go Hogs.