Razorbacks Sweep Again.

Hogs fall behind 5-1 after 5 innings, then rally with 15 runs over the last 4 innings to finish off Bryant 16-6 to improve to 6-0. Grant Koch goes 4-5 today to stay hot and Jake Arledge goes deep for the 2nd day in a row. Freshman Jaxson Williams Also knocks in 3 runs and has 9 rbi’s in only 7 AB’s this season. Hogs face La Tech midweek before heading to The Frisco Challenge next weekend. GHG!

Great to see the hogs winning. Competition is about to step up!

I must say I was a little disappointed in Bryant. They have 3 very good weekend starters and some power in the bats, but they are a weak defensive squad (14 errors over the weekend) and have a shallow bullpen. That being said, the Hogs did what a good team is supposed to do. Take advantage and step on the opponent’s throat! Our bats are live and Coach Wes Johnson has our bullpen looking way tougher than last year. We do need to get Campbell back into the weekend rotation and figure out a closer. I will be in Ruston tomorrow night to watch us play LaTech. They were a very good squad last year and are 7-0 this year.

Yeah it would be nice to keep the streak going but the fact is with only one day of rest before heading to Frisco, Hogs will probably throw mostly bullpen guys at Tech, saving Knight, Stephan, Campbell, and Kopps for the weekend games. We will probably see some of the Bulldogs best arms with them trying to get the big rpi wins. Sticks will have to carry us. Josh Alberius throws tomorrows game. Not sure who is up Wednesday.