Rank The SEC

Just wanting to get a take on how everyone sees this year, so far.

1. Bama
  2. aTm
  3. Vols
  4. Ole Miss
  5. Hogs
  6. Gators
  7. LSU
  8. Georgia
  9. Auburn
    10.South Carolina
  10. Missouri
  11. Miss. State
  12. Kentucky
  13. Vandy

I really had a hard time deciding between Bama and aTm. Also, I think that Ole Miss, Hogs, Gators, and LSU are rolled up in a big ball. As the next 4 weeks pass, things will definitely shake out. Going to be some huge games in the upcoming Saturdays!!!

1. Alabama
  2. Ole Miss
  3. Texas A&M
  4. Georgia
  5. Tennessee
  6. LSU
  7. Florida
  8. Missouri
  9. Arkansas
  10. Auburn
  11. South Carolina
  12. Mississippi State
  13. Kentucky
  14. Vandy

I think the Hogs can beat a couple of teams I placed above them as well as lose to several I placed below them. I think O-Line failures and clutch FG goal blunders will jump up and bite the Hogs in the butt all this SEC season. I think the Hogs are the equal to Missouri, I only put them above the Hogs because the Hogs must go to Columbia, therefore advantage Missouri.

1. Alabama. 2.TA&M 3. Ole Miss. 4. Arkansas 5. LSU. 6. Florida 7. Tenn. 8. Georgia 9. Auburn 10. Missouri 11. Miss St. 12. South Carolina. 14. Kentucky. 14. Vanderbilt. Lsu still has good players and looked better last week, Florida needs thier QB back, Other than luck Tenn has not showed me much, along with injuries wouldn’t be surprised to see them lose by forty this weekend, Auburn is getting better,might have too many spoons in the stew when it comes to offense play calling.Missouri at least has their QB position filled, but still has a lot to figure out. Chubb doesn’t look the same at Georgia anymore don’t know if he’s completely healthy or a weak O-line, The Hogs have shown to play better as season goes along and hope the trend continues this year. WPS