Obviously Bielema needs to go?

Yes, I support the team no matter what and the coach is part of the team. All this talk about he should be gone is ultimately pointless. And like it or not, we have to ride out the season with this team. I’m not saying don’t be frustrated, but I’m not going to bash the coach or players. I’ll support them all and cheer them on till the final second of the season ticks down. If there is a different coach or direction for next year, so be it and then I’ll do my best to support them.

Agreed…

I am very disappointed in the offensive line blocking schemes. I know we missed two field goals but you cannot get inside the ten yard line and do noting with the ball in three down. Very poor use of tight end in this game. To easy to defend our receiver routes.

You can’t forget the job Enos did. The offense looked terrible scheme wise and he deserves a lot of blame as well.

I remember the “Razorback Glory Days of the 60’s & 70’s” and love those memories! From the bottom of my heart, thanks to all coaches & players who made them happen! Watching JL’s Arkansas Razorback program of today is very painful. With all due respect, Mr. Long, your football program makes me think of a perpetual “STINK BOMB” which intensifies with time! I am forced to hold my nose during and after Bielema games, due to “stink intensity!” In all that I do, or witness, I hate negativism. But, also, I dislike false hope, just as much. Mr. Long, Sir, I would not be surprised to hear you say, “Thank goodness for Coach Bielema’s defeat last week. Now, he has prepared us to go on to win the SEC conference championship, this year! ARKANSAS FIGHT - YEA, WOOIE PIG SOOIE!” Let’s get real, in a real world, Mr. Long. Let’s think ahead. You’ve put the Arkansas football team in a precarious position. We’re locked in with BB for this season & one more. After he’s gone, Mr L, if you’re still around, please, no more 6 year contracts, Sir!!!

Bert Suckema is terrible, our program is in no mans land, no identity, no defense, no physicality, no excitement, no momentum, shall I go on… Just a big FAT sloppy BS salesman with no charisma in a windbreaker… woo pig soiee… Jack Crowe!!! Levels of excitement… I said it four years ago, this guy will never have success at Arkansas, NEVER… Jeff Long is running our entire athletic program in the ground. I had a drink with Coach Broyles son this summer and ask him what his father thought about Bert, he said dad says he CAN’T COACH, sadly Frank was suffering from dementia and Alzheimer’s and he could still clearly see the writing on the wall. After 5 years of stupid tweets by Bert and Jen, a lack of focus in recruiting, absolutely no defense and now a lack of physicality to boot… Can we just move on, Jeff “Kermit the Frog Voice Long” can leave with him, with Mike Anderson soon to follow, at no point in my 42 years have both programs been so irrelevant as RIGHT NOW!!! BERT and LONG must GO

I won’t go on and on about how we all feel emotionally…that goes without saying. However, CBB and crew won’t be judged on emotions but on facts. It’s been accurately stated here several times that CBB is below .500, and not competitive in the win/loss column in SEC matchups. That said, recruiting is missing badly as well. We’ve only averaged 25th in recruiting (range 21-29) which is 10th in the SEC. We’ve out recruited Miss St (still lost), Vandy (scary games), Mizzou (beat us), and Kentucky. Seems to me even teams we’ve beat in recruiting are capable of beating us…that’s coaching. Kids aren’t buying what CBB is selling. By now this perception of “lineman U” is not panning out. I don’t see where we’ve been winning the marquee big men.

It looks pretty bad for us now, and for our future. Something needs to be done next year…this year is already a bust.

The Razorback Football Program is now as insignificant in the SEC as were the Rice Owls in the SWC.
To those admisnistrators on the hill for allowing this futility to become reality, thank you all for the bad decisions made with our once proud program that was at least relative most years.
We are now a laughing stock and may be on our way to being one of those teams that real Football programs put on their non-conference schedule in order to get an easy power five victory each year.
If we continue to lose year after year you will eventually see a big drop in fan support which ultimately means a decline in overall athletic department revenues, good luck if that happens!

Be RESPECTFUL! You may not like the man and his coaching, but you would want to be respected. This is crass and shameful! The mods should take this down, not for the opinion. The opinion is yours and accepted. Being disrespectful is not.

Gosh! I hate to hear this sort of talk but I am so tired of mediocrity. Maybe, it is time for a change. I realize that CBB inherited a mess and that it takes time to create a top 10 program. i also know that there is something to be said for stability but, again, I am so tired of mediocrity. I have bought season tickets and donated money since 1985 and one reason I continue to do so is because I want to see at least one national championship before I take my dirt bath. As I walked from my car to the stadium saturday, i couldn’t help but be amazed at the facilities we have. they are second to none and we continue to wallow in mediocrity. I’m so tired of it. i got to my hotel room saturday night and placed all of my tickets on stubhub. I just can’t take it anymore. i drive 666 miles roundtrip to every game, spend money on hotels and meals and sit in a first class stadium and watch games like I saw Saturday. I will go to any game when my tickets aren’t sold since I refuse to let seats remain empty when there are so many people who would like to go and cannot but, as of right now, I am hoping stubhub comes through for me.

I’ll buy some seats

EXACTLY

Hi everyone! I haven’t been on here in quite awhile. I didn’t want Smith, I didn’t want Bielema; I wanted to keep the winning coach we had, BP. Yes, he did wrong … So-o-o reprimand him in some way but for Gosh Sakes! don’t get rid of the Razorbacks only chance for a Bowl game or championship! I’m so tired of getting my hopes up only to get slapped in the face over n over again. I’m almost 80 yrs old & was really hoping for a reason to get excited this 2017 football season.

Who would you have on a realistic head coach short list? We’re not a destination job for anyone, we’re a stepping stone job and have been since the days of Lou Holtz. I don’t know of any current D1 Power 5 coach who would want the Arkansas job, we might have to look to the FCS or a D1 non-power 5 coach that would want to test themselves with an SEC schedule and recruiting competition.

Just spitballing some names here:
Frank Wilson
Dan Mullen
Dave Aranda
Chad Morris
Philip Montgomery
PJ Fleck
Chip Kelly
Brent Venables

I would definitely like to see how PJ Fleck does this year and maybe next year at Minnesota. He’s quite the motivator and has real rapport with his athletes. I don’t know who Frank Wilson or Chad Morris are off the top of my head. Where do they coach? Dave Aranda would be quite interesting, as would Brent Venables. Both are solid defensive coordinators and would bring a breath of fresh air to Fayetteville.

Frank Wilson:

Awards
Rivals.com National Recruiter of Year (2011)
NFL.com Top Recruiter in College Football (2014)
Scout.com SEC Recruiter of the Year (2015)

He is now the head coach at UT - San Antonio

On January 14, 2016, Wilson was hired as the new head coach of the UTSA Roadrunners. Wilson replaced Larry Coker, who resigned on January 5.

Coach Wilson lead UTSA to their first ever bowl game in his first season as coach. Following the season Wilson and his staff secured the #1 ranked recruiting class in C-USA according to the Rivals.com rankings. Wilson’s first full class finished 69th in the nation. UTSA had never before finished higher than 103rd prior to this class.

They made a bowl in his first season and Saturday they went to Waco and beat Baylor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Wil … _football)

Chad Morris is currently the coach at SMU and was a high school head coach in Texas. He got his break as the OC at Clemson before leaving two years ago.

Willie Fritz

9/11/17- Just this morning, a Houston Radio Sports Talk Show co-host on 790am (ex-Razorback/GreenBayPacker) took a call from a Houston Razorback fan: “Hey, Greg, just what’s the problem up there in Fayetteville?” Greg - “Simple, - Bielema’s an IDIOT!!!” (Now, everybody in Houston and across Texas knows it, IF it’s true - DUH}