No need to panic....

I have given facts non stop. Petrino beat the Aggie team that we lost too last year. Thats a FACT. You pretend like it didn’t happen. And keep referring to the Aggie teams that he beat in the past. Acknowldge the truth.

We fired a coach for NOTHING. You guys realize the man had a multi million dollar buyout ? He had non-competes that were multi million dolars ? Because we were so afraid that he would go somewhere else ? Put this thing into perspective. PLEASE. Take a real and honest look at what REALLY happened. A man who is that valuable to his University his program and his state makes the mistake of hiring his mistress… So what ? The University of Arkansas routinely hires young ladies to “entertain” recruits. So why is him hiring his girlfriend such a big deal ? Its really not. Oh and he lied to Jeff about it. Why is that such a big deal ? Clearly Bobby’s position is far more important than Jeff’s with regards to success in football… And football is KING. SO it had to be one of two things. Either Jeff’s ego couldn’t handle Bobby or the GOBN got scared and looked for a reason to run him off…

Why would they do that ? Well they have had control of the program since their so called title in the 60’s. Could you imagine if Petrino had won the title here ? He would have all the power that they have enjoyed for decades. Can’t have that !! I’m telling you ALL that the GOBN is still holding this program hostage. And thats why Allen is still on the staff. He’s there to see that things are done the so called “right” way.

Fans need to completely boycott this program for its own good. Its sad buts its the truth. IF the money stops coming in and we raise our voices something will eventually be done. IF you are satisfied with this joke of a program then you are NOT a fan.

Yes, I’m sure the raised voices of all 4 BP sycophants will send shockwaves through the Hog nation! :roll:

I truly don’t get it. All this clown does is make statements out of pure conjecture or hyperbole. He has no basis in fact to most of what he says and when he does say something true, it has more to do with Louisville than Arkansas. I’m not going to discuss with this clown anymore and I encourage others to do the same. No matter what anyone says, he’s like that psycho ex girlfriend that can’t get over the fact that she was let go. Just cut our ties and move on.

If only four fans in this state care about winning then you have lots of company.

You’re a poser nothing more. You have never been and never will be a TRUE HOG FAN.

You are a poser. You are NOT a fan. True fans want to win. True fans don’t enjoy a mediocre product. Bert is in over his head big time. And you come on here and bash posters who want more ? You are not a HOG FAN … NO WAY. You are a Bert fan or a Long fan or maybe both. But HOG FAN ? No freaking way.

Quit the name calling.

The Game got away in the 4th, but Arkansas had numerous chances to either win or be right there at the end. If they didn’t have legit chances like long extended drives than I would understand a little of the panic.