New DC?

Time to move on from this entire staff & that includes CBB. Lane Kiffin can coach! Let him start his staff with Coach O. Days of rugby football are long past, even St. Nick realizes that.

Hopefully BB will get a new DC. If he keeps doing what he has been doing, he will keep getting what he has been getting.

The same people who think hiring a new DC will fix all, thought we were winning 9 games this season 24hrs ago, after witnessing a few blowouts. If you want a winner, get rid of the staff. If not, suck it up quit arm chair Xboxing this defense and give CRS time to build it. CBB allows it, let him build this team the right 4milli mediocre way.

10 conference wins in 4 years, and fans are talking new DC?

I don’t quite understand this post. Are you for immediately firing Bielema or giving Robb Smith a longer leash? Also, do you realistically think there is any chance of Bielema being fired this year? The DC is just to make a bitter pill easier to swallow for me. I gave up on a 9 win season after the Auburn game and totally on Bielema soon after. However the four years in totality is what brought me down on him.

The play of this team in Bielema’s first two years was horrible to poorly but the Pertrino scandal took all the blame with this fan base. That was probably not fully justified by scandal in hindsight. Then you have last year with Toledo and he cannot ever beat Texas A&M who the Hogs have historically dominated. And yes, the Aggies have always feasted on Texas recruiting even way back then. Now you have the roller coaster bizarre extremes of this season. His teams have no cohesive strong coaching guidance. It is very obvious to me. I cannot speak for anyone else.

Funny thing is, when I originally posted we were up 24-7 and my intent was actually to ask about Herman choosing to stay at Houston. At the time, it looked like both Strong and O would stay (now today it looks like Herman is Texass bound). Now, Doreen, another name that’s been mentioned as a DC candidate is staying put. So, whose name is out there? Who would be acceptable IF Smith leaves.

Of course I don’t expect you to understand WarHog38. I was returning the same excuses to the few CBB pumpers as if we won the SEC Championship 2 years ago with CRS good defense. Like our coach, it’s just more hot air and deer headlights like the 1st season.

Charlie Strong for DC!

Here it is Bake!