I deleted it. It had degenerated into one poster calling others names and generally being rude. There were lots of reports of the problems. Thank you all for reporting those issues.
Just a reminder, we do have rules on these forums. I refer you to this section of the rules:
- These rules were created to make it clear what is, and what is not, welcome on these forums. Like any set of rules, everything cannot be covered in a simple rules sheet. If a moderator says something is not allowed, even if it is not explicitly prohibited by the rules, please heed the moderator's word. With this in mind, you are asked not to violate the spirit of the rules by pushing the edge of what is specifically prohibited. Ignoring a moderator's request will be seen as a full violation of the forum rules.
- When the rules are violated, moderators will do their best to adhere to the following actions (gross violations excepted):
- Warning via private message.
- Temporary ban. Reinstatement with private message to the moderator.
- Any further violations will be left to moderator and administrator discretion.
- Post with respect and civility. You don't have to agree with someone to afford them the respect to post their thoughts, and you don't have to like someone to be civil to them. If you have come to flame or you have an axe to grind, go elsewhere. This means no personal attacks - no name calling, no insulting comparisons (poster X is as dumb as a brick, etc.), and no editing of posters names in a mocking gesture. Do not use pejorative language to attack other posters, their character, intelligence, experience or education.
- If you see a post that violates these rules or is in your opinion inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise problematic, please report the post. You can do that by clicking on the exclamation point icon at the top right of the post.