Just wanted to say Thanks to...

Many of you posters that reached out to me via phone calls, text and personal messages over the weekend.

It was tough on me, my wife and kids - not having my mom and brother around after the wreck they had with an 18-wheeler that killed them instantly.

We shared stories about them and continue to celebrate their lives

Thanks again to you all.

God Bless you.

I can’t imagine what that feels like.

Sorry for your loss. I lost my mother and only brother to a drunk driver back in 1969 and it still hurts to this day. Close family and friends can help to ease the pain if you let them.

So sorry, hate to hear this makes me sick to my stomach.

May God bless you and your family, Dudley.

I don’t know if there are enough words that could even attempt to put this in the proper perspective.
But through it all you have to know you have many friends ie family here who grieve with you during this difficult time.

God Bless You and Family our friend.

Living here in Texas and not getting all the Ark news, I’m afraid to say I never heard about this tragedy. I will light a candle in church Sunday for you and your family!

Hats off to you Dudley. I don’t even know how you get out of bed after all that. So sorry.

From afar, I have always admired how you have publically dealt with personal tragedy. On both occasions, you have displayed incredible dignity and grace in dealing with life’s trials and tribulations. You are to be commended. To me, in your own quiet way, you have been an inspiration.

I appreciate that very much.