It's going to be very tough for Arkansas to hold one of those double bye slots with their schedule.

((Arkansas 10-5; @ Auburn who just put up 90+ on the road at LSU, @ Florida almost a lock for an NCAA 3 seed, that’s hit their stride. Georgia, one of the best Guards in the nation. ))

South Carolina 10-5; Tenn, Miss St, @ Ole Miss
All winnable could easily get to 12-6

Alabama 9-5; Georgia, @ A&M, Ole Miss, @ Tenn

• All winnable could easily get to 12-6

KY 13-2 (1or 2)

FL 13-2 (1 or 2)

Vandy 8-7 (On fire) *Has the Arkansas tiebreaker Miss St, @ KY, FL *Could easily get to 10-8

Ole Miss 8-7; Missouri, @ Alabama, South Carolina *They could conceivably get to 11-7.

******* We still have a lot of work to do to get one of those top 4 spots.

******* We will have to win 2 more SEC games against very good teams, to lock one of the bye’s up.

Yes. All three of our remaining games are going to be tough, especially @Florida. Even if we play well at Florida, we may well lose. We are capable of beating Auburn and Georgia, but we’ll have to play well. Neither of those teams is a pushover. Disaster, i.e., 0-3, is conceivable.

[quote=“sac70”]

Yes. All three of our remaining games are going to be tough, especially @Florida. Even if we play well at Florida, we may well lose. We are capable of beating Auburn and Georgia, but we’ll have to play well. Neither of those teams is a pushover. Disaster, i.e., 0-3, is conceivable.
[/quote]Bama also has to beat Georgia — and not looking good right now for them. Something to consider.

[quote=“dm919”]

[quote=“sac70”]

[/quote]Bama also has to beat Georgia — and not looking good right now for them. Something to consider.
[/quote]DOWN goes Bama — they suck

Georgia won’t go down without a dog fright
Count on that. We need to build a lead against them and put them away.
Alabama could never get over the hump to take the lead. Good game for Georgia.

[quote=“dm919”]

[quote=“dm919”]

It helps, but the way Vandy can knock down the trey, they’re going to be in the games with KY and FL, we need to win 2 of 3 to make sure we have one of the 4 locked up. It’s not Cray Cray to think Vandy or even Ole Miss could come up, and Alabama had a major set back, but if we lose all 3, and they win all 3, they would be ahead of us as well. We have to keep the peddle to the metal, and win 2 of the final 3…If we can get the double bye, I like our chances if we can get to the final with anyone… We can go 8 or 9 deep, which would help us in a final…

If we loose 3 in a row we don’t deserve to get a double bye. We should and will win at least 2 of these next 3 games! Take one game at a time. Beat Auburn next order of business.

i think we’ve earned whatever seed we end up with. it wouldnt surprise me if we won all 3, i know Florida is salty. they’re super long and athletic, but sometime struggle to score and without their big guy clogging up the middle it will open up lanes for Barford and Hannahs. we just need to keep doing what we’ve been doing. i know the A&M game wasnt pretty, but at no time during the game did i think we’d lose.

honestly i dont know how were on the bubble with a 21-7 record and 9 top 100 wins. granted we only have 1 so called “great” win, but we have many good ones like at TN, at Vandy and Texas-Arlington who has a top 50 rpi. i would say we have 2 “bad” losses, being Missouri and MS State. but in past yrs we’d have more like 4-5 of those. also we have a more than adequate road/neutral game record. whatever happens the rest of regular season and in SEC tourney i think we’ve earned an NCAA bid. WPS

[quote=“JeffE”]

[quote=“dm919”]

It helps, but the way Vandy can knock down the trey, they’re going to be in the games with KY and FL, we need to win 2 of 3 to make sure we have one of the 4 locked up. It’s not Cray Cray to think Vandy or even Ole Miss could come up, and Alabama had a major set back, but if we lose all 3, and they win all 3, they would be ahead of us as well. We have to keep the peddle to the metal, and win 2 of the final 3…If we can get the double bye, I like our chances if we can get to the final with anyone… We can go 8 or 9 deep, which would help us in a final…
[/quote]Vanderbilt is kicking the Blue Nation right now, and I can’t help but love it. The rest of that didn’t happen, but makes me feel better about our Vanderbilt loss.
Not that we sucked, they are pretty good.