Is it time for CBB to pay back that 20 million

Extension I gave him last week?

Depends Pork, you may have time to stop payment on that check. If it has already been cashed, ugh, you just ask him if he would be willing to amend and add a couple more years to the end of the contract to make the yearly payoff a little less. :smiley:

Pathetic … pathetic.
The only good thing about a Hogs loss is I don’t have to see those ignorant homers in here praising CBB and gave all kind of excuses/praises:

• Hogs are lucky to have CBB
  • He’s going to win the SEC in 3 to 4 years
  • Wait until he has his players
  • Give him time… and more $$$
  • Lost because of Petrino’s bad recruits, poor defense
  • Lost because Hogs played too much like under Petrino
  • We do not need stars… CBB can coach up walk-ons
  • When opponent missed their stating QB… “Oh it’s to our disadvantage because we don’t know what’s they are going to do”

It also doesn’t help that we have assistant coaches ie the offensive line coach who doesn’t like recruiting and doesn’t HIDE the fact for the recruits.

Not attempting to argue here, but I need a link to this or some kind of verification. I’ve never heard that and, seriously, want to know about it. That is a fire-able offense if he has said it or it is a terrible rumor if he hasn’t.

His salary and especially his huge buyout is the biggest con job I’ve ever seen. This is all on Long for being so gullible.

How??? Jen keeps all the money.
and why???
He promised to win championship: He did not say when and what championship!!! He could easily win the pizza-eating contest
He promised to beat Alabama: Well, once again he did not say when. He is still young, another 20+ years until retirement… one of these days he will beat Alabama to fulfill his promises.

Take it easy. Give the man more time he will accomplish them. Meanwhile enjoy the holidays and a Bowl trip.

Yep, we are going to a bowl game-not the one I would prefer though. It is painful to watch a roller coaster team play so well one week and then collapse the next. CBB out-coached himself it the Mizzou game by for it on forth downs instead of kicking field goals. If he kicks he wins 30-28, and it is all on CBB in this case. Do I want him fired after the bowl game? No. But if there is not big time improvement next year then YES. The seat is beginning to warm-let’s wait and see if it gets HOT. HOGS YA;LL.

In my opinion, as the President-Elect is fond of saying…Wrong

Kurt Anderson loves recruiting and enjoys it. I see it first-hand and hear about it from the recruits

Why you would think he doesn’t is curious to me.

Care to share or just throwing that out?

Dudley, not saying you’re wrong, I personally have no clue, but this is the third or fourth guy that has said it on here. The last guy you discussed this with on here said CBB was quoted as saying it. If it was just one person saying it, then I’d agree with you about throwing “facts” out, but if more than one is saying it, they’ve heard it from somewhere.

I have watched him. I have talked to recruits. I have talked to recruits parents - including all three of the OL commits in the 2017.

So it is my opinion - backed by research and first-hand accounts - that he loves recruiting and works hard at it.

Just because three or four people say something doesn’t make it true.

And I have never, ever heard Bielema say anything about Anderson not liking to recruit.

Considering that I either type every word he utters at press conferences - or other send me the quotes - looks like I would have noticed that.

You misunderstood Dudley. I was not saying they were correct. I’m saying they’re getting that info from somewhere (your statement was insinuating they made up what they were posting). I disagreed with that, if one person says it, yes they could be making up facts, but if multiple people are saying it, even after you’ve already corrected one of them, then someone has to be putting out opposite info.

Just sending it through the woodpile is a common business strategy among any fraternity or gathering of good old boys. What could be better for any batch of good old boys than rather loosely guarded millions upon millions thrown into that old woodpile? Long is just taking all us sheep for a big shearing. He probably has future political aspirations.

Our record since 1992, the year we entered the SEC:

Arkansas: 166-137-2. 6 seasons at 9 or better
Ole Miss: 160-140-0. 6 seasons at 9 or better
Miss State: 147-151-2. 4 seasons at 9 or better
Auburn: 207-100-2. 11 seasons at 9 or better

Data from http://www.sports-reference.com/

Perhaps they (the 2 or 3 or 4 guys) just passed it along after discussing it among themselves.
I would take Dudleys 1st hand knowledge of the Coach as well as his discussions with Recruits to heart first.
JS

Possible, but I don’t think that is what happened. Again, I’m not disagreeing with Dudley (I think he is right in what the coach said or in this case didn’t say), but this subject was mentioned at least once on the old board, and people keep bringing it up on here. Someone, who people seem to trust, is putting out incorrect info, or misunderstood info. That’s why we keep seeing it brought up. That’s why I said that to Dudley, maybe one of the WholeHog guys can put out a misinformed info vs a correct info article. Heck even the Presidential election was decided over fake news vs real news. At least we can get the real news (in this case about the team)

I think it is simply an internet rumor, nothing more. Started by someone with an agenda and carried around by those with the same agenda.

I’m for that, air it out, one for all and all for one.

I’m not quite sure how I can validate a rumor that 3 or 4 guys brought up when I don’t know who they are, what they really said, etc.

But I can state with certainty what I have seen first-hand, what I haver heard first-hand from the recruits and what Coach B has or has not said about Coach Anderson.

Every word of his is videotaped.