I'm going to cut CBB a break for now..

I could actually see some improvement against a team with a solid QB yesterday. I just wish he would listen to us a little more, we’ve been around Arkansas a lot longer than he has, and know what it takes to win here. When we were competitive with Bama in the past, Danny Ford and even Houston Nutt lived in Alabama, he has to do much-much-much better getting talent out of Alabama and Mississippi. Play the best QB on the roster, whoever is the best QB, or best player at any position, let them play… Favoritism is a lot like white supremacy, I HATE both…
South Carolina has good linebackers and the 3rd best passing offense in the SEC, prepare for each opponent, that’s what you have to do at Arkansas. This isn’t Wisconsin or Alabama, we’re not a team that can win by not beating ourselves, we have to prepare for each opponent. They’re the least penalized and most disciplined team in the SEC by far, Arkansas will have to handle that noise better than they did in Arlington. This is a game Arkansas should be able to protect the QB, South Carolina is only slightly better than us at hitting the QB, and we have barely hit one all yr. This is a team that has a QB that has been sacked a lot, even more than us if you can believe it, part of that is A&M gets a lot of pressure on QB’s, we’re going to have to get some hits on the QB, staying back in a 3-4 will not work in this football game… #89 is a big strong receiver, our corners need to play, good, tough, physical defense on him… South Carolina breeds great receivers AJ Green, Shannon Sharpe, Alshon Jeffrey, Demiere Byrd, etc etc etc etc… all are from the palmetto state…

And relax my goodness, there’s a reason these boards are monitored more than a library in Germany in 1945, because our people have issues, just go out and play, play hard, have fun, it’s a game. Stop listening to things people say and do, and coach these kids up. Several of these kids have talent, if Wallace has talent, and his only problem is understanding who to block, then work with him 24/7 until he gets it. We’re not Alabama, our kids require coaching up…

This team has the ability to make a solid bowl game IMHO, but you’re going to have to win a couple games no one expects you to…

I believe it is time for our program to pay what it takes to obtain and keep quality assistant coaches. I also see improvement.

Heheheheh…Ahhhhhh…BillyBoob, you never cease to amaze. Make up your mind.

You started a whole thread in which you advocated a coaching change. Attacked me because I supported Bielema as long as I did and then suggested the best course of action for the UA was to recruit NOTHING BUT defensive players for several hears and then change to a Whishbone offense.

Now you are advocating giving Bielema more time? Should Bielema recruit nothing but definsive players for several years and then switch to the Wishbone in this crazy messed up fantasy world of yours?

In case anyone missed it…

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10495

I remember that from after the TCU game.

Improvement from what??? Because we beat a
D-II school? I swear that’s all it takes for some fans.
Until he improves his SEC record, which he is not, he’s gotta go. 10-24??? I mean for real. 10-24 after 5 years and we’re getting worse. Just blew another game in Dallas to A&M, another 1!!! It’s embarrassing that A&M has beat us 5 straight years in Dalls on a neutral field. Embarrassing!! So sick of Coach B blowing all these games. Enough is Enough!!! He’s terrible.

any chance you give him another