If I were Bielema I would spend more time teaching defense, and less time on TV.

I remember it much differently than you. I remember people would say things to invoke a response, many of them obviously racist. I remember many people (besides me) saying it was racist, and then when they got a response or a fact they couldn’t disprove, they immediately rung Davenport’s email, and he selected which ones, usually the slightly progressive or liberal posters to remove. I could have easily signed on through a proxy if I wanted back on, no biggie, I just chose not to, mostly because I didn’t want to associate with obvious racists and bigots. I still read articles from time to time though, saw this new thing, looked interesting, signed on, and there ha go…

But this is stupid, I was wrong for saying he doesn’t shower, but it was just comedy, grow a pair, stop crying over nothing, my goodness…

Got no problem CBB appearing on TV again. I agree that its good exposure for the Razorbacks in spite of our record. Who knows Jeff they may even ask him if he regrets going for it on forth downs instead of kicking two field goals and winning against Mizzou. Maybe there will be some vindication in the right way to get his attention. Well one can hope there will be some questions about the HOG defense. Well…I can hope can’t I? HOGS YA’LL.

I don’t know who will ask the questions-probably Finebaum- but I hope some of the questions go further than the SEC and football in general. Questions like this,“What made you go for it on two forth downs instead of kicking two field goals and possibly winning against Mizzou?” Or this,“Why is Arkansas’ defense so good one week and so bad the next?” Let us hope the proper vindication of these concerns reach a NATIONAL audience giving wide exposure. Yep,I’m all for CBB appearing on TV as much as possible. HOGS YA’LL.

Dudley, why are there recruits to campus this weekend if the head coach can’t visit with them?

A little bit of humility could go a long way! Coach BB is doing a good job with less! When people comment with attacks like that it reflects their IQ! Ignore idiots they are everywhere.
The exposure is good for our program. We all need to be proud to be Hogs and debate is good but we must support our program!
Anyone one casting stones needs to look in the mirror. Solutions are what it takes to fix problems.
We had a horrible loss! It’s over and done with. I don’t like it. Coach BB did not throw the interceptions AA did. The young man is a first year QB and played his but off and left everything he had on the field. The solution is simple better pass defense and better run blocking in the red zone! That has been a problem all year on offense! The exposure Coach BB gets is good for the Hogs!

A little bit of humility could go a long way! Coach BB is doing a good job with less! When people comment with attacks like that it reflects their IQ! Ignore idiots they are everywhere.
The exposure is good for our program. We all need to be proud to be Hogs and debate is good but we must support our program!
Anyone one casting stones needs to look in the mirror. Solutions are what it takes to fix problems.
We had a horrible loss! It’s over and done with. I don’t like it. Coach BB did not throw the interceptions AA did. The young man is a first year QB and played his but off and left everything he had on the field. The solution is simple better pass defense and better run blocking in the red zone! That has been a problem all year on offense! The exposure Coach BB gets is good for the Hogs!

That is the difference in being a VIP coach and being a comic book salesman.

He flies in a private or school plane

All the recruits were here by noon yesterday and he was here before going to speak at the Juco game thing last night.

He will be here tonight and also on Sunday

Having had a wife die of breast cancer, I find nothing that includes cancer funny whatsoever.

You made a comment and as far as I can tell, no one agreed with you.

But we are the ones that have it all wrong?

Talk all you want about the man’s coaching - or lack of - but keep the personal shots to yourself be it with your fellow posters, recruits or coaches

Dude, sorry for your loss, but you’re not the only person to lose people to Cancer, might be the only one trying to use it for gain, attn, or hate, though. And Bielema IMHO is a completely unprofessional, jerk, that no one likes or want’s to work with. And before I said that myself, many of you people were saying the same exact things. One dude, can’t recall his name, was saying far worse than that before he even coached a game. LOL…

And I don’t care what you people think, and never have… Arkansas is like one of Trump’s top 5 states, a man that openly says he likes to grab women he doesn’t even know by the P word, because he can get away with that because of who he is. Along with insinuating all Mexican’s are rapist’s, and Muslims should be monitored every where they go. And you hypocrites are condemning me for not knowing, (If it’s even the truth, which it would be the first truthful thing you’ve people have ever said in your lives) that Bielema was participating in a coaching cancer thing, which is why he looked like crap?? Give me a break…

I know, here comes a false narrative about Hillary, it’s coming…LOL… You guys play in your pig pen and leave me out of it, I only responded because a response was deemed necessary, why I have no clue, but nuttin else to do. Feel free to suspend my accnt, I don’t care, frankly surprised it wasn’t already, it’s been suspended for far less in the past.

I think the new format for fan comments is terrible. It is awkward and difficult. If the mission is to limit fan comments, this website has succeeded. Just compare this website to other fan website around the SEC.

back in Fayetteville by 4 after doing the pre game and had the recruits at his house at 5

Having had a wife die of breast cancer, I find nothing that includes cancer funny whatsoever.

You seem to indicate that I was laughing about cancer, which is a complete lie.
I said that he looked like crap.
Someone else said he was doing that on purpose, because all coaches were participating in a cancer awareness thing.
I said he should donate money to an anti cancer group, and shave, with a LOL at the end.
And you brought this up about your wife dying again, after previously posting it in another thread, thanking people for their thoughts and prayers.

I was laughing at Bielema’s unprofessional appearance (((not))) at cancer, you, maybey being a hate monger, tried to turn it into he was laughing about cancer.

My opinion hasn’t changed. I think if you look all fat, sloppy, unshaven, like even tying your shoes is a hassle, your team will probably follow your example on the field. He should donate money and shave.

U sir are a waste of skin. Please feel free to dry up

That is a very stupid thing to say to another person

Maybe ASU can use a “FAN” like u

Jeff…looks like the coaching staff is set for next year unless someone(DC) is lured away for some reason. Also, it appears we will get a different defensive scheme going from 4-3 to 3-4. I hope part of that new scheme gets installed before the bowl game-it couldn’t hurt and might confuse them a little. HOGS YA’LL.

What I was thanking people for was their calls, texts and messages regarding my mom and brother dying in a car wreck with an 18-wheeler.

My wife died of cancer way back in 2001.

Your opinions have been duly noted.

I would like to see some of that 3-4 myself, if it has success in the bowl game, even if due to the surprise factor it could still generate some confidence on that side of the ball for next year.

Doubt, if used in the bowl, that it would be a surprise factor since it has been revealed to everyone already. If nothing else, VaTech will have to spend a little time going over it since the word about it is out there, and they will not know who would be where if it were employed.

Sorry for your loss, that’s frickin horrible… I admit I am only a casual reader of these boards. I didn’t read the posting, just assumed it was the same loss. Hang tough, life has clearly been hard for you and unfair… IF there’s anything I can do, feel free to email me…