I apologize

Not that his appearance really matters it has nothing to do with the W/L column, but that unkept look he maintained all during spring and fall camp drove me crazy - 4.2 mil a year and you look like a common street bum at your pressers. And yesterday… well like I said it has nothing to do with Wins and Losses just thought I would pile on.

So who brought those players in here? Its year 5 they’re ALL his guys. Talent was out there…we scored 43 points! How about kicking it deep when there’s less than 2 minutes remaining in a game you’re winning? Why not keep running on 1st down when you’ve picked up 6 yards per carry? Players don’t make those decisions…coaches do. Play the blame game but point your finger at the guy in charge

Well someone here give us your list of notable winning Coaches chomping at the bit for that 1st interview as the Hog HC, I would like to see it. Or as one poster said here, keep the door revolving until one finally wins, then pay him up immediately.

Since we are cleaning house here, carry on with said lists of top notch Offensive & Defensive Coordinators chomping at the bit also to come here. Or just let new head man in charge handle that?

But just in case your list is complete with position coaches & special teams coaches you prefer.
Make the list complete from top to bottom, then ask yourselves - will they come here???

I’m not excusing CBB for this season so far & don’t like all of what I see.
But the solution seems to be right here on this thread, huh.