Hot off the presses LSU head coach Les Miles and offensive coordinator released today

8888 ?

Yep.

With the news about the B12 possibly dying on the vine, I wonder if LSU would be interested in “Big Game Bob” from OU? He was a D Coordinator in the SEC under Darth Visor, has produced high-powered offenses, has won a NC, has beaten Bama, can coach well with rich talent, and has a footprint in TX recruiting. Just a thought.

Unless there are already rumblings at Paperclip U, I don’t see him leaving for LSU, especially since there are rumors coming out of Baton Rouge that Alleva is on a short leash also. Too much uncertainty as to who is running the show down there.

I think Les was dumped now so LSU could line up Art Bryles.

That’s the name I keep seeing mentioned.

IF LSU is smart they will throw everything they have after Petrino. If Bert is lucky he may get one win. Year one. After that get used to being dominated by the Tigers. Jeff crapped in his bed. Fire Jeff or Boycott the Hogs stink and Bert is a loser.

Yeah, me too. I don’t get it. I know the guy can coach, but he has “bad nasty” all over him. I can’t imagine LSU would want to attach that reputation to their program. Also, he is 60 years old. Probably short-term.