Hogs vs Dogs-Starkville

I have to admit to a little unease about forecasting the score since this team has been an up and down roller coaster. But we are due for an UP and I will say we are going to win by a seven point margin.HOGS YA’LL.

I see this game as one we can win if we play as well as we can. The winner will be the team with the least turnovers/errors etc. But I forecast a Hog win. I’ll take a one point win right now. Anything better is gravy.

I think we will win the next 2 games. We’d better, neither of them are on the rise. If we lose to Mizzurah I’d like to see Long start the search for a new coach. 24-24 after 5 years is not acceptable.

Talking about “if” we beat Miss St. is an indicator of where this program is. This team has plenty of talent to compete but, it doesn’t have the coaching.

My guess is it’s going to be in the range of

MSU 31
Hogs 20

Dan Mullen is a good coach in spite of their record. Even after thinking about it some more I still think Hogs by 7 pts in close game at Starkville. HOGS YA’LL.

Winning by 7 points is certainly possible. However, more likely than not, Mississippi State will win but the odds in winning in their favor is not greater than 60/40 and most likely not greater than 55/45. That is close enough to 50/50 that, although I tend not to gamble, I would be willing to bet $5 even up.