Hogs 86 Aggies 77

aTm came to play tonight. Hogs used a lot of backdoor cuts early in the game to stay in it and I thought we played a great 2nd half except for a few defensive lapses. Thompson and Thomas continue to impress.

Thompson can pass at an NBA level for a big man. If he gets in a little better shape with his passing ability, and defensive ability, he would be a solid back up in the NBA…IMHO…

Our inside game was decent tonight but I thought they were a little better overall tonight. Guard play carried us tonight. Kudos to Manny…nice game. We beat Auburn and we are a lock in my opinion. But I fear we could also get run out of the gym if they are hitting their three’s.

We had 8 turnovers total and 16 assist.
6 or 8 of those assist were by Trey.
A&M had 18 turnovers! We were -1 on the the Boards! I’d say for the matchup we had tonight making only 2 -3’a. Good game and team win. Mosses double double and Trey again huge. Cook made a contrition tonight. Dustin Thomas was solid too!
Our guards are money. I thought we would win but by a bigger margin but I’m not disappointed there were 2 NBA lottery picks on the floor tonight for A&M hope they both leave and enter the draft and play next year in NBA D league. We don’t need to see them anymore. Huge win. We should be proud we beat a team that shot 50% tonight. That hard to do!