Hire Norvell now!

Guys, I love my Hogs but we need to concentrate on getting players. All insiders now think Gus is staying at Auburn. We’ve had 6 terrible years and can’t afford another gamble and another 5 years of futility. I believe the only person who recruits would be excited about is Kiffin. Whatever you think of Norvell, he is a gamble. How long will it take him to bring in the type of recruits needed to be competitive in the SEC. The luster of new coaches usually wears off in a couple of years and that is why we need to think outside the box and have a leap of faith and hire Kiffin. I’m getting too old to wait much longer!

The Kiffifn haters have not watched a single FAU game this season, nor have they watched an interview of his recently. He seems like a down to earth guy that cares about promoting the university and the players. All season long the media has been raving about him. All aboard the Lane Train, next stop Fayetteville.

Tweet Tweet. Shaking my head.

Recruiting tool. a lot of coaches tweet

I get the why, not the unprofessional, embarrassing crap. I would like a coach with more class than that. The Tennessee tweet was classless.

And the Tennessee tweet is what tells me that he is still immature and doesn’t get it.

Exactly.

So by all means let’s rehire Petrino! I guess we’re not THAT tired of losing yet. Hatfield too preachy, Nutt too used car salesman, Petrino too mean and slutty and Bielema too soft and cuddly. Who will the Save the Whales fans want to hire?

I didn’t have a problem with Hatfiled’s professionalism, nor Nutt’s (for the most part) or BP’s until more facts came out. I did have a problem with Bielema’s professionalism early on. Posted many times he needed to shut up and just win.

It isn’t a personality issue. It is being a grown up.

I just don’t understand the full bore man crush some have for Kiffen. He is at best a dirty mercenary who would be out the door the second a school would offer him a dollar more a year. As to who would try to hire him? EXACTLY! No other power five school is beating a path to his door. That should say volumes what others think of him.

Kiffen is NOT the answer. Regardless of the hire, we are 2 years out due to recruiting issues. As was previously stated, Kiffen will be gone when someone opens a door for him to leave. He has no loyalty other than to feed his ego. Not to mention, do we really want him mingling with our young female coeds, sheesh, he is Petrino on steroids in that regard.

Who cares what others think? If other school jumped off a bridge would you do the same?

If your scared that a coach might leave for a different job then we might as well not hire a coach! Jimbo left FSU, Mullen left Miss State, Frost left UCF, man they are so unloyal!