Hayden Johnson arrested

Well this comes at the wrong time which I knw there is never a right time. http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2016 … -public-i/

He will now find out what it’s like being in Bielema’s dog house! He might not see the field for a few weeks.

lol I knw, i’ll bet he doesn’t do it again after Cbb is through with him! Guess on a positive note I would rather see a freshman do this rather than a junior or senior.

I see Kody Walker filling the FB roll nicely

The dude probably just had a beer. What would we do without law enforcement? Such a necessity that they make a new law every day.

I’m not condemning him because most of us have done much worse but we all know the rules CBB has laid down and soon Hayden will be able to recite them forward and backwards.

[quote=“WarHog38”]
The dude probably just had a beer. What would we do without law enforcement? Such a necessity that they make a new law every day.
[/quote]Wow, if they arrested every college student that drank too much Saturday night, that wasn’t driving or causing any other issue other than passing out ---- we would really have a safer society, ha. That dude has to go to court over that ? JHC.

jackson and walker back to FB.