Going to take tremendous heart and fight to pull off the upset tonight

Alabama is a tremendous 3 pt shooting squad, and they absolutely handle the glass as well as anyone in CBB. They do it with athleticism and effort more than size.

This team plays with more heart than anyone else in the SEC, Arkansas will have to click all night, to pull the upset tonight…

They make a lot of threes because they take a lot of threes. Their 3P shooting percentage is not all that great (36%) and they’re capable of having a bad night (shot 25% at home against Vandy Saturday), and with a week to prepare I’m sure Muss has come up with some defensive plans to do that. It’s not going to be easy, but let’s not pretend this is UNLV 1991 here.

Hogs up to 2 pt FAV at many outs now.

Yep, they hoist up a bunch of 3s. When it works even 33%, you usually look pretty good. However, if you have an off night, it looks atrocious. The team usually looks completely out of sync and clueless.

From a fan perspective, it’s not all that interesting, either.

Here’s hoping for an off night for the Bama shooters.

Quality shots will be important! Take care of the Ball and take it to the rim!
I hope our defense is firing on all cylinders. This may be a game where we see Devo go wild.

I honestly don’t understand how you people think? Either you’re stupid, or you want the other team to win, which one? Because you continually give them bulletin board material, over and over again. Do you think people cannot read, or is the educational system in Arkansas still as bad as it was when I lived there? Where you think reading is only a privilege for white rich people?

This is why you can’t give some people even the power to communicate on the internet, because they even find ways to abuse that.

YOU DON’T MOTIVATE THE OPPONENTS, GOOD GRIEF, I ACTUALLY HAVE TO SPELL THIS OUT?? OR ARE YOU A FAN OF THEIR SCHOOLS, DOING IT ON PURPOSE??

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.