Gambling is absolutely destroying college sports

Just like tomorrow night they made Arkansas -4 pt favorite against a team that’s coming off 10 days rest at home…:joy:

There’s a reason every professional gambler in Vegas is throwing the family farm on FLORIDA on Tuesday night, they know it’s rigged.

I might get a car bomb if Arkansas pulls off a miracle and wins tomorrow night now…LOL…

Maybe the Hawgs win the game but don’t cover the spread or maybe they do cover the spread.Unlikely,but that IS why they call it gambling.

Been to Vegas a ton. Must have missed those family farms they are betting on Fla. Hope that car bomb keeps you warm. It’s really cold outside.

No, Arkansas loses the game and the points. It’s rigged obviously, you don’t have to be terribly bright to see that a mile a way.

It’s called Sarcasm my man, but hey, CLEARLY I’m not interacting with the world’s wittiest in this conversation.

How would you know? You’re not in the same area code as bright.

And you have conferred this opinion how exactly? You’ve never met me or talked to me, and know nothing about me, yet you’re ingenious enough to express hatred towards me, from the safety of your keystrokes. :joy:. And why exactly? One can only assume you don’t like the fact that I caught that tonight’s game had a ton of money being thrown in FL’s favor, well, had, is the key word there. A team that WAS a 4 pt underdog at home, coming off of 10 days rest, against a team that had a fight on their hands on the road on Saturday.

Like I said you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see that one is rigged, I knew that when I saw the money coming in on it on Sunday.

Sarcasm=Trolling. Same ol same ol with you. Now I remember why I don’t hang out in the Hawg Lounge.

Seems a few family farms will be changing hands in Las Vegas, guess this is unfortunate for Jeffrey. Did not know he commanded so much influence in the gambling circles. Uber sounds like a good option.

Crawl back under your bridge. And come back when you get a clue. Which will be never.

No, Arkansas loses the game and the points. It’s rigged obviously, you don’t have to be terribly bright to see that a mile a way.
STILL LAUGHING

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.