Gafford and NBA

He is very unimpressive to watch play in an average conference and against average competition. Repeatedly

It will be interesting to watch Gaffords development throughout the conference season and where he ends up on the various NBA mock draft sites at the end.
I looked today and one had him as high as 12, others had him 14-24 and a couple didnt have him in their first round.

Go Hogs!

Daniel Gafford is not projected as a first round draft pick on any mock draft site just a few days prior to the NBA draft.
So, for all of you basketball experts that touted him as a potential lottery pick, then middle to late first round selection I’d really like to hear what say you now?
All you folks accomplished by hyping this young man up so early could end up being his undoing. I hope for him that he lands with a team that is patient and allows him to develop his skill set that obviously after his two years at Arkansas and at the NBA draft combines exposed that he is not a certain first round draft pick, but most likely a second round selection.
Good luck Daniel, I hope you work your tail off and have a long, lucrative and productive career in the NBA.

Go Hogs!