Decipher CBB Comments

So Bielema says no coaching changes. So this means to me that he feels it’s not coaching but a talent issue. But Bielema also tells us he doesn’t believe in those recruiting rankings, he will take a 2 or low 3 star and develop them. Well it’s obvious that is not working out.

A coach who can’t bring in good recruits always tells you that recruiting rankings don’t mean anything. So now we have to ask ourselves, do recruits just don’t want to come to Ark, or our coaches are not good recruiters. Let’s now assume that we don’t have very good recruiters so we come back to needing a coaching change and it should start with our DC and maybe more!

If Bielema makes no changes then he is showing more loyalty to a coach than to his job and Ark. That is his right but he should also be prepared to shoulder the consequences.

If CBB does not change DC then essentially he is tying his career here with CRS. I also think that another poster stated very well that if he does make a change he will do so in the offseason after the bowl game. And you don’t say on a post game presser your making a change without talking to recruits and team. I figure if you are going to make a change it will come either after bowl game or after recruiting period.

I agree that the pressure will eventually get to him and he will have to make the change. Mizzou did what we should have been doing by having their linemen stunt and their LB’s filling the gaps. We sit back and read and let the offense come to us. That is devestating when you don’t have the personnel to do that!

Not sure if reality TV star Bret Bilema can lead us to the promise land. It has been 4 years and he has yet to beat Alabama or Texas A&M, if he doesn’t feel their need to be any changes, than maybe he should be replaced, ultimately it is his watch and we are not improving. Look at LSU, Les Miles averaged 10 wins and he was fired. Reality star Bret Bilema has yet to win 8 regular season wins. In one season we have our worst defeat (Auburn) and the biggest comeback in 30 years (Missouri, the last place team in the east). Time for a change.

[quote=“HogsBreath”]
If CBB does not change DC then essentially he is tying his career here with CRS. I also think that another poster stated very well that if he does make a change he will do so in the offseason after the bowl game. And you don’t say on a post game presser your making a change without talking to recruits and team. I figure if you are going to make a change it will come either after bowl game or after recruiting period.
[/quote].
I’ll bet my hat that CBB will not let CRS cost him his job. Change is coming, just don’t know when,CRS is gone he’s just not left yet ! WPS

He’s simply engaging in coach speak at the moment

COACH SPEAK! Thank goodness! I sure hope that you’re right. Further than that,this team has been a roller coaster up and down this year on both sides of the ball. Got to have some stability and leadership from the team captains/leaders. HOGS YA’LL.