Change has come, help is on the way!!!!!

Thank you Julie Cromer Peoples, you have removed the perpetrators of the Greatest A-Train Robbery in the history of UA. They were effectively able to oust Bobby Petrino, take down the UA football Program, and get rich at the same time.

Where have you been all of this time? Would they not listen? I have been singing this song for years for the betterment of my Alma Mater. While admirable the intent, hollow words, and promises (now lies) of Long and Brett Bielema; they have effectively fractured a once proud fan base. It has NEVER been a matter of “moving on”, but going forward in the right direction. I have not been this proud for the UA football program since the Sugar Bowl appearance.

Hog Authority

New Direction from our now real Athletic Director:

"Earlier this evening after the completion of our game I met with coach Bret Bielema in his office near our team locker room and informed him of our decision to seek new leadership in our football program.

“We must win games. Therefore we made the determination that it was time to make a change at the head coaching position.”

“Make no mistake, our goal and our focus has been and will always be to compete and win in the Southeastern Conference and nationally.”

“I’ve been aware of the market for a while and I’m aware of coaches that I think we’ll be interested in talking with.”