Being Analytic About Bielema

WartsHog your #3 whine seem to miss what the University stands for. As long as the University of Arkansas plays student athletes instead of football players; I will look at the bigger picture and cheer a team of young men becoming prodeuctive members of society, instead of worrying if the University will be embarrassed over and over by undisciplined brats. I cheer for a University that expects to be graduating everyone, proud of everyone, and supporting everyone that becomes part of a program greater than themselves. I cheer for a University that continues to operate with class and dignity when pressured to cut corners and look the other way. I cheer for a University that sees football games a part of the University system and not the entire university system. I will leave the coaching to the coaches and the worrying to the cynics. Go Hogs Go :smiley:

[quote=“HawaiianHog”]
WartsHog your #3 whine seem to miss what the University stands for. As long as the University of Arkansas plays student athletes instead of football players; I will look at the bigger picture and cheer a team of young men becoming prodeuctive members of society, instead of worrying if the University will be embarrassed over and over by undisciplined brats. I cheer for a University that expects to be graduating everyone, proud of everyone, and supporting everyone that becomes part of a program greater than themselves. I cheer for a University that continues to operate with class and dignity when pressured to cut corners and look the other way. I cheer for a University that sees football games a part of the University system and not the entire university system. I will leave the coaching to the coaches and the worrying to the cynics. Go Hogs Go :smiley:
[/quote] I said keep education standards at where the SEC mandates. What is the matter with that? You want a colege football coach that wants to act like a college professor? Let’s drop his salary to a professor’s level instead of the highest paid employee in this state. I wonder if he would then choose to be a serious business football coach which he certainly doesn’t now appear to be the way that team performs. BTW You broke a board rule with that Wartshog. You not immune to comebacks with that Hawaii malarkey.

This is the TOP analytic for me. The team must improve year-over-year and best way to evaluate that is wins/losses. Thus far I see improvement and the end of this year will tell all-all other speedbumps notwithstanding. HOGS YA’LL.

The NHHU offense is not here to stay. The instant they change the downfield blocking rules back to what they should be, it’s over. There’s a huge ground swell about that.

I hate reading posts where people are all hot and emotional, but completely empty of information, so they make up things to substitute for their lack of knowledge.

You can’t be “analytic about Bielema” when you are operating with 5 watts of brainpower.

I have never been “hot and emotional” on this board. You do not assimilate information any better than you displayed recognizing the act of being coherent on the other thread. Some people just sadly desperately need remedial courses before venturing onto these boards.

Seems to me that Dudley and Richard are right. In the first place, NO coach in his right mind tries to “run off anybody”. In the second place, every OL goes through some adjustments year-over-year and sometimes it just does gell as well as the coaches or us want it to. Let us look at the year-over-year results and if CBB evens or exceeds wins then I say we retain him. It is straight forward. I want to win a NC again as much as anyone but I don’t think starting over every 4 years is the way either especialy since CBB has shown a steady YOY improvement. HOGS YA’LL.

Maybe we do have a crazy coach?? Those pitifully poor statistics this defense posts are sure crazy bad.