Basketball Game Friday night is 4 real, this Samford team is for real!

They’re picked to run away with the SOCON.

They brought in a Guard from UMASS that can ball it up with anyone.

They return their top 7 scorers from last yr.

They got a pretty good Center in Wyatt Walker…

Arkansas has a fight on their hands against this team, they would win 20 games, even if they were in the SEC…

Razorback nation better bring it in force, and sell out BWA, or this is a guaranteed loss Friday night!!!

In fact there are NO EASY games on the early schedule this yr, if you’re thinking that, you’re an idiot, that doesn’t know this game. This is a very tough schedule…

What hurts us is the fact that we will only have 8-9 scholarship players available for this game.

No doubt! But everyone has excuses, good teams and players overcome them… This will be one of the toughest games we play this season, against a Tourney team!

They have also added former Bama guard Justin Coleman who lit us up for 25 at BWA.

If we lose this one, it is on seniors Thomas and Cook.

People making excuses for Anderson and the season hasn’t even started!!! I think they will have plenty of times to make excuses this year and will all be pointing to next year.

Who’s making excuses? It’s a fact that the first 3 games of the season, our boys will only put 8-9 players on the court. That’s not saying they won’t/shouldn’t win those 3 games without a full team.

THAT’S A STRANGE COMMENT. I DON’T THINK ANYONE HAS TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR ANDERSON, HE IS A GREAT COACH, THAT CAN ACTUALLY COACH, UNLIKE THAT WELL KNOWN GUY IN ANOTHER SPORT.

Does that mean he’s never going to lose? Of course not, the SEC is tougher than it has been since the 90’s in Basketball, a drastically improved conference. The non conference schedule is brutal, there are 7 likely tourney teams on that early season juggernaut. But if Arkansas is healthy come January, and all men are on deck, they will be one tough SEC team, I can tell you that much…

Right.