Arkansas vs. Georgia

We need a big run NOW!!! Both teams are in bonus, but if we can get just a 6-8 point run, we’ll be in the drivers seat.

DIVE ON THE BALL THOMPSON AND GET THE JUMP BALL!!! STOP TRYING TO PICK IT UP!!!

Nice win. Hopefully we can build on it.

My goodness, these Hogs will give me a heart attack some day!!!

Macon is money in overtime… what a win!!

GO HOGS!

Hogs get a much needed win tonight after a very rocky start. CMA made the necessary changes tonight to get the win. This was a very physical game and thank goodness GA cooled off some and missed some critical FT’s down the stretch.

I wasn’t able to watch the game, but kept up with the scores on my espn app. Seems we got off to another very slow start, yet closed the gap by halftime.
I’m probably going to watch the game in the morning as I did tape it, just hope I got all of it with extended recording time.

That was a very important victory for their confidence to be able to pick up a win on the road that was probably very physical and where every late possession was critical and pressure filled.

Hope they have a tremendous home crowd this weekend and get some much needed payback to the Cowboys for last years beat down in Stillwater.
They need to come out with energy and focus and play a full 40 minutes.

Go Hogs!

Quality win against a physical team on the road. Congrats to CMA, staff and players. Toughness needed and shown.

Go Hogs.

Now that my heart has slowed to a normal pace…

This was a complete team win led by our Seniors. Barford and Macon will definitely take most of the credit, as well they should, most of our seniors stepped up and made plays tonight.

I continue to love the new starting lineup. It gives a good mix of energy, defense, and offense to the first and second unit. Starting lineup scored 39 points and the bench scored 41 points. Again, it wasn’t just Barford and Macon. Beard had 8 points and made 2 clutch shots for us. Jones had 5 points with a 3 pointer that kept us close in the second half. Hall had 7 points and was the catalyst that got us started in the first half. Thomas had 8 points and was the catalyst to closing the 16 point gap we fell under. Team effort.

We didn’t get a lot of free throws but cashed in 11 of 14 of them, which is huge.

Defense played a lot better. Still some holes to fix, but the second half especially our boys did a great job most of the time defensively.

Only major complaint is we got whooped on rebounds 38 to 28.

Gafford didn’t score or get many shots, but Georgia was selling out to stop him.

This was a good win for Arkansas. Beat a very good defensive team on the road and jumped our RPI back into the top 25.