Arkansas @ South Carolina game thread

Post here or it will be moved here. :sunglasses:

goodness ā€¦ this team is simplyā€¦ average at best. Poor kicking, Poor offense, and that O-line is simply poor. Can someone help Enos call something on 3rd and 3 ā€¦ something other than 1 yard and a cloud of dust?

Did I suggest ā€˜not preparedā€™?

Thereā€™s a reason this game is on SEC Network and not anything else. Two mediocre football teams who canā€™t convert 3rd downs. Iā€™m grading papers while watching and fighting sleep because of the boredom of the game and lack of enthusiasm from the announcers.

And its moving SSSLLLOOOOOWWWWW

That was not a PI!!! Heā€™s going for the ball perfectly played!!!

Thatā€™s bullshit

[quote=ā€œHogNTexasā€]
That was not a PI!!! Heā€™s going for the ball perfectly played!!!

Thatā€™s bullshit[/quote

These guys - both sides, do not look like SEC players. I canā€™t keep watching this stuff ā€¦ too many other really good games on.

Watched a high school game on ESPN last nightā€¦ was more hard hitting and entertaining. Hogs look disinterested in playing. Disappointing effort.

Totally pathetic effort. It looks like we donā€™t care. SC will beat us tonight, no surprise here. Offensive Line U? What a joke.

Iā€™m not worried. I believe Arkansas will win. South Carolina has gotten several breaks. A fumble, a long pass that should have been knocked away, a bad PI call. Sometimes breaks happen but I donā€™t expect the breaks to go South Carolinaā€™s way in the second half. And, certainly Arkansas is the better team.

I wish you were right, but youā€™re not. We really suck, we just do.

We canā€™t tackle, we canā€™t cover, the Alabama and Auburn games are going to be national embarrasments.

Well! Now I worried.

Losers. Whereā€™s Cole Kelley?

The back-up QB is always the most popular playing on the team but letā€™s end the Allen era and go with Kelly. Allen has been beat up too much and hasnā€™t been the same since Alabama last year.

This is going to be a horrible year.

Now I believe you are right. A quick 10 points by SC is proving you right.

Make that a quick 17

We all know what has to be done. Just need someone to pull the trigger and put this behind us! This team is SOFT!!!

Weā€™re supposed to be a team built on our lines and both O line and D line are not living up to their potential.

What an embarrassment.

Turnovers. Either your friend, or your foe.